-saints

3-0 teams

-texans

-falcons

-cardinals

1-1:

-packers

-seahawks

Out of those teams, grated the officating has simply been bad, which teams had pathetic officiating?

I'll take Packers, Denver, patriots. The officiating IMO changed the outcome of those teams games.

It has been a weird year for sure. I also feel the officiating has played more of a role than people think.

Every single game I have watched has had atrocious officiating. There's really no point in singling out teams because they've all experienced the same things as everyone else. If you really think some teams have had it much worse than others, you probably just haven't watched enough games.

Every single game I have watched has had atrocious officiating. There's really no point in singling out teams because they've all experienced the same things as everyone else. If you really think some teams have had it much worse than others, you probably just haven't watched enough games.

I disagree. There have been games worse than others. Like I stated 'the officiating in ALL the games has been bad, but some have been far beyond heinous'.

I disagree. There have been games worse than others. Like I stated 'the officiating in ALL the games has been bad, but some have been far beyond heinous'.

I agree and even if u dont watch enough games, are plenty of highlight and conversations / commentasries on certain games in particular can alwayss watch later

Over the course of three games virtually every team has played in one of those games even if not every single game qualifies as 'beyond heinous'.

The officiating isnt as bad as it looks..

Players are committing far more fouls and violations in my eyes..because they think they can get away with them.

There is far more holding this year than last..

Defensive coverage is like it was 20 years ago with grabbing and shirt pulling...

a lot of what is being blamed on the refs is players and coaches crying like babies

Players are committing far more fouls and violations in my eyes..because they think they can get away with them.

Defensive coverage is like it was 20 years ago with grabbing and shirt pulling...

a lot of what is being blamed on the refs is players and coaches crying like babies

I like how they've been stricter on holding calls. However, the calls pertaining to defensive coverage (illegal contact, holding, and pass interference) are a serious problem. I don't mind more physical secondary play being allowed... but that's not the reality of what I've seen. What I've seen is monumental inconsistency in how said physicality is called. I've seen a lot of flags thrown for virtually no contact and I've seen refs hold flags when guys get blatantly shoved or held by defenders with the ball in the air.

The refs are also making egregious procedural errors with far greater frequency than is normal in the NFL.

I like how they've been stricter on holding calls. However, the calls pertaining to defensive coverage (illegal contact, holding, and pass interference) are a serious problem. I don't mind more physical secondary play being allowed... but that's not the reality of what I've seen. What I've seen is monumental inconsistency in how said physicality is called. I've seen a lot of flags thrown for virtually no contact and I've seen refs hold flags when guys get blatantly shoved or held by defenders with the ball in the air.

The refs are also making egregious procedural errors with far greater frequency than is normal in the NFL.

True...

but the players are whining like children abiut everything...Committing obviously fouls and then sweraing they're innocent..

Everyone sees that DBs are holding on almost every play because they feel they can get away with it..

Some of the complaining is just a con so they dont get called

I've read of numerous instances where refs were incorrectly spotting balls after penalties etc, costing teams field position and changing their decision making process. It sure hasn't been pretty for anyone.

They don't teach good sportsmanship anymore, it's about, " what can I get away with " and " it's never my fault "

Isn't it just great??? :)