Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots at Ravens Thread

shakedownstreet

AFCCG flashback might happen..

I don't know if anyone caught half-time but while we are on the refs talks Peter King said that Goodell and the Refs had been meeting all day and the talks broke up with still major issues between the two parties and no future meetings scheduled.

Yea I seen this.

Well say what you will but for Colts Fans anytime the Pats lose it's a good day :)

BTW did anyone else see that Collinsworth might have let it slip why he hates the Colts so much? He was talking earlier in the game how much he loved the Baltimore Colts growing up maybe he's just bitter over the move?

BTW BB grabbed a ref after a game...at the very least big fine coming. No way the league lets that slide after the big deal they made out of telling teams to back off the refs.

pat are 1-2 and the same record as the colts

First time they have had a losing record since 2003 when they were 0-1.

BTW huge shout out to Tory Smith great job tonight for him with everything he was going threw! It's amazing that pro-athletes can shut out those kinds of feelings and go out and play like they do!

First time they have had a losing record since 2003 when they were 0-1.

BTW huge shout out to Tory Smith great job tonight for him with everything he was going threw! It's amazing that pro-athletes can shut out those kinds of feelings and go out and play like they do!

im happy for him that he had a good game

As I told a friend mere moments ago. The chant of b.s. in Baltimore should resonate throughout the NFL's front office because they are saying what a lot of fans are thinking. If things don't get better I'm going on strike.

I agree...

But the fans going on strike won't do much to most teams... Most of the tickets are sold. It will hurt with concessions and such, but that might hurt others more than the owners.. The TV deals are signed and ad space is sold...

The only people that can put a stop to this are the owner's by giving in, the refs by giving up, or the players/coaches walking out. The fans can't do a thing.

He should burn all of today's tapes to get rid of evidence of horrible officiating lol. This is the first day I've had a problem with the officials though.

I watched 4 games so far this week.. Giants, Colts, Broncos, & Ravens... Last week I watched about 7, and this week was better than last on a whole... The Giants/Panthers game was the best officiated game I've seen in the 3 weeks. Atlanta/Denver might be the worst...

I watched 4 games so far this week.. Giants, Colts, Broncos, & Ravens... Last week I watched about 7, and this week was better than last on a whole... The Giants/Panthers game was the best officiated game I've seen in the 3 weeks. Atlanta/Denver might be the worst...

Yeah, Atlanta/Denver seems to be the notorious one. Personally I've only noticed a few bad calls that I'm sure regulars would make, while also a few horrendous ones that made me just shake my head and yell at the television. It's gonna be a while before the officials come back though...no progress has been made apparently, so we're stuck with these guys for who knows how much longer.

I agree...

But the fans going on strike won't do much to most teams... Most of the tickets are sold. It will hurt with concessions and such, but that might hurt others more than the owners.. The TV deals are signed and ad space is sold...

The only people that can put a stop to this are the owner's by giving in, the refs by giving up, or the players/coaches walking out. The fans can't do a thing.

I know I was being kind of silly... It is becoming a bit much to see this sort of stuff in every game.

Yeah, Atlanta/Denver seems to be the notorious one. Personally I've only noticed a few bad calls that I'm sure regulars would make, while also a few horrendous ones that made me just shake my head and yell at the television. It's gonna be a while before the officials come back though...no progress has been made apparently, so we're stuck with these guys for who knows how much longer.

It seems that way.. One side will have to budge. I saw a report today saying that the real refs wanted to be paid for the weeks that they have missed.

To me the biggest issue has been on DB's holding wide receivers.. To me that is what they are getting away with the most... These guys might have had a crash course training this spring/summer, but that isn't good enough..

It seems that way.. One side will have to budge. I saw a report today saying that the real refs wanted to be paid for the weeks that they have missed.

To me the biggest issue has been on DB's holding wide receivers.. To me that is what they are getting away with the most... These guys might have had a crash course training this spring/summer, but that isn't good enough..

So new issues are emerging...great, just great. The DBs are a problem...as well as roughing the passer being called when it's unnecessary and not being called when it is necessary. It's like they're doing everything backwards, or trying too hard when they shouldn't be. Hopefully all this experience will make a difference in the long run...we should all, as fans, send the refs a 'we miss you' greeting card. Maybe they'll try harder to get this thing fixed with the NFL, though I'm not at all saying that they aren't trying. I just wouldn't mind a deal getting done very soon.

Thanks to Dish Network, no NBC for me (though I can get it over the air). When I watch the Pats vs any other team on SNF, they win!!!

I chose not to watch and they lost!!! :)

My television has been weird today. For the CBS game (Hou/Denver) and the NBC game, I was only getting stadium sounds. Public address announcer, refs announcing penalties and some commercials. Like right now there is a Panthers highlight show on and I hear the music but not he commentary.. I kinda liked it since I didn't have to hear Collinsworth's new chapter to his Brady love-fest. It was a bit like being at a game.. You hear the pads popping and the crowd noise.

I kinda liked it.

So remember in week one when Rodney Harrison told the whole world that he thought this would be the year the Pats went undefeated? What happened to that Rodney? First time in almost 10 years the Pats have had a losing record (which is just an amazing accomplishment by the way) I am not saying the Pats can't or wont have a great year but Rodney needs a shoe horn to get that foot out of his mouth!