Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

Pass blocking perfect, the route was perfect, and the the throw was perfect Nobody!!!

The INT was interference on Mathis...a good call...and Collie has been in......

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

interception by Luck was called back because of defense pass interference (Im not sure it was defense pass interference but it was called)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think "pulled" was a too strong of a word. I meant more snaps for Hill. That is what Payton and Brees said before the season. Both talked about Brees splitting more time with Hill like 30 snaps or so. I would like to see that happen Sunday as Hill is electric and provides a nice change of pace from Brees.
    • I feel (or the majority) of these injuries would still have happened anyway, but would have occurred in OTA's or training camp. Thus noted but much less noticeable.
    • Oh my goodness.  Its not an either or thing.  Perennial playoff contenders have elite talent disbursed throughout the different spots on the field.  They can't just load up on the LOS.   We've seen the impact of having JAGs as ball handlers.  We've had a rotation of nobody's at the receiving position for years and nonversatile RBs who are only good at running between the tackles (for the most part)...spanning two GMs ...and Luck's entire NFL career.  Luck had to carry the O with no real help.    Nice to see we finally got the stud interior DL we haven't had for 10 years.  Now its on to other needed positions.
    • So 2 of their starting WRs are out, and one of the number 2s is questionable.  They are basically down to one healthy starter (Hoagan), a questionable depth guy, and one healthy depth guy. Josh Malone has been signed to the active roster.   Starting RT is out, starting C is questionable.    Gotta feel sorry for Darnold. Not really. Hope we crush him lol.    
    • I agree with the WR statement, not necessarily a high first round pick  Then again, Pittman isn't really a take-the-top-off the defense type of WR like TY is, and Ballard spent a very high second on him.    Reich's offense is supposed to be about disbursing the ball around with plays schemed to assist non-stud pass catchers, more so than the offense we used to have.  But any NFL offense needs playmakers who can do something with the ball once they get it.     Having mid level talented skilled position players is sort of what we've had, and the lack of individual playmaking puts too much pressure on the QB and play caller executing the correct play.  Coaches benefit from having a player who can make two moves and go 60 yards by themselves, and they tend to not be found in mid to late rounds.   Also agreed about CB.  The zone scheme doesn't need a shut down corner like VD.  The scheme does need a 3 tech on the dline, and a better pass rush, so its nice to see the investment of pick 13 into a position that matters with the Buckner acquisition.   Personally, I think the pass rush can be done by committee.  Even great players get gassed.  But there should be one DE along with Buckner that the defense has to account for when he's in the game.  I think that player requires a first round investment.   I've always been less enthused about the need for a stud TE.  I think the plamaking pass catchers should be the WRs and versatile RBs, but to get the kind of TEs the NFL seems to want, I think its going to take a pretty high pick.   And then there is AC's retirement looming.  Always need a 1st rounder for a LT if you want him to start as a rookie, unless dumb luck lets one drop out of tree.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 4,150

• Pelt

Pelt 664

• FortheWin

FortheWin 64

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 7,946

• Dogg63

Dogg63 928

• NFLfan