Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

Pass blocking perfect, the route was perfect, and the the throw was perfect Nobody!!!

The INT was interference on Mathis...a good call...and Collie has been in......

I can't watch the game, was the TD a good play by Luck, TY, or both? What about that INT PI? What happened?

interception by Luck was called back because of defense pass interference (Im not sure it was defense pass interference but it was called)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yea, that was a desperate heave lol. I've never seen him play so bad. His OL wasn't helping him. Not having Diggs is probably weighing on him too.    On the bolded, it's pretty clear to me the difference from W1 to W2. I still think W1 was more a bad game plan on both sides of the ball. This week was a lot better. I don't like either week though in terms of balance. 
    • I said the same thing at the time. I don't practice medicine...but it just did not look like your typical ACL tear. It's sad that I have seen enough of those to know the difference.
    • They whacked him...they ****** whacked him.
    • Thanks bud. Carr is 6th lowest TtT and 5th in completion %. He's had some very nice games this year. I expect him to continue to roll now that he has some good weapons to catch. His IAY is 4th shortest, just a tad over Mahomes. The LVR/Pats game should be fun his week. I'm glad we play later so I can watch it.
    • Agree. Since we are talking about this play...I think he should have had it too. He just jumped a bit too early...which allowed Thielen to be able to get his hand on the ball. Fortunately...it tipped right to Willis and he was able to snag it.   It was one of those punt/bomb plays on 3rd and long. I think Cousins was either super frustrated at that point or was looking to create some momentum for his dead * team.    Cousins had a Will Grier type game. This game reminded me a lot of the CAR game from late last year. Really hard to know what to make of it...especially when it was just one week after the JAC game.
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 2,094

Moderators
    • Mr.NotSoCreative

Mr.NotSoCreative 299

• Solon

Solon 575

• J@son

J@son 7,444

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,198