Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, let's just temper our expectations for this season. Things will get better. I'll be the billionth person to remind you all that Manning went 3-13 his first year.

Its got nothing to do with PM or Luck its got to do with poor officiating and poor coaching desicions IMO

Its got nothing to do with PM or Luck its got to do with poor officiating and poor coaching desicions IMO

Well, we can't do anything about the officiating, Chuck Pagano is a rookie head coach, and I got two words for you - the first is Jim, the second is Mora.

Be patient.

The thing killing the Colts is this horrible, second-half play calling! Two games in a row, now. We CANNOT run the football, nor stop the run like the Ravens or Steelers! It's completely dumb to think with our current OL and DL players, we could be a power running team, or stuff the run. A great offensive coordinator, like Tom Moore, would realize this, and run the offense not based on his pride, but rather according to his current players' talent. Our defense is horrible, so run the score up on offense, rather than go into hermit-mode and run multiple times in a row and punt. How about some bump-n-run from our corners, instead of leaving an eight yard cushion?! The only WRs being jammed and rerouted on the field, are OUR WRs! Colts should have won this game. Against horrible offensive play calling and a bone-headed penalty on a FG attempt, Luck is trying to win games. Can someone on this team help him out, instead of getting in his way?!

Well, we can't do anything about the officiating, Chuck Pagano is a rookie head coach, and I got two words for you - the first is Jim, the second is Mora.

Be patient.

Lol brother im patient but i hate being conservitive,what do we have to loose by going out and going for it,or putting the nail in the coffin?

I had no problem with those 3 run plays at the end it forced Jacksonville to burn all three of there timeouts, we could have taken a shot on 3rd down and 8 sure but that would have been the predictable call, ok lets say we go for it and throw on 3rd down and throw it in the end zone and get a touchdown that still would have left Jacksonville with over a minute on the clock and 1 timeout

Agree 100% when are they going to let luck play his game ? Arians is holding him back in my opinion.

Conservative play calling is killing them. I can't say that enough.

When they start becoming more aggressive is when they start winning more games.

Erm... say what?

Ok, sorry, I engaged in a little hyperbole that I thought would be obvious to anyone who read it. But be honest, in this day and age, did anyone honestly expect our defense to hold a 1 point lead with over a minute to go? May as well go for the first down