Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

I hear on tv until the refs cause a miss a major flag to cost a team a game they will not be be back. well here might be a good case for this

The NFL owes the Colts an apology. Unbelievable. Nothing negative has happened to Jax all day. This is ridiculous.

Some of the worst reffing I've seen.

Every game has been a mess. They need to get the regular refs back in the games, or it will get worse.

Looks like Adam lost us the game.

not really the 4 yd pass to set up 4th down then the delay of game penalty before the miss were part of the reason we lost this game along with the colts going south in the 2nd half.

Mathis getting all up in the ref's grill haha

I can't believe they ran it there. Now we get another 2 minute drill... and so far Luck has been good at it.

The NFL owes the Colts an apology. Unbelievable. Nothing negative has happened to Jax all day. This is ridiculous.

Score and laugh in their face! We needed to use more clock too, but happy where we are!!

Almost got the first........

Well...here we are folks, a chance at our first winning record with Luck

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• One of the early 3 round mocks I saw had us taking a DE in both the 1st and 2nd round lol.  https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/2021-NFL-Mock-Draft-three-rounds-college-football-Justin-Fields-Trevor-Lawrence-Micah-Parsons-150078428/   I think Houston still has a few very productive years left in the tank. Just adding Buckner will make things easier on him. Regardless, we really need someone like Turay to emerge as a 3 down guy. Even if Turay emerges and Houston is still playing well, I'd love to see us add a 1st round DE. I'm tired of 2nd round projects.   
    • Thanks. I did take a little break. There was nothing new, and was tired of reading the re-hashing of old stuff lol. Things should be starting to heat up a bit with new news, so decided to jump back in. I'm a little stir crazy, but at least the Pacers are getting ready to start the playoffs. Hoping they keep going until FB starts.   Don't have a sub anymore (Athletic), but I have looked at all those games in detail (some of the info in previous post). There are a lot of reasons we fell off. Losing Moore obviously impacted our pass D, but there was a lot more to the story. We played some very good QBs, we had other DB's injured, our O stunk (we had an atrocious number of 3 and outs), our pressure % stunk, etc.. We also got torched deep, which is not even Kenny's area. Rock was the only DB we had playing at a high level late in the year. Willis really got picked on a few games. Hooker was up and down.   The Athletic is pretty good, but they used to be a lot better. Their college coverage has really dropped off. Not a huge fan of Keefer (who wrote the article) either, but he's OK. He was just picked up by WISH (Indy's CW) which is an upgrade though to their coverage.
    • Don’t forget Johnson. We will see if Dulin’s ST abilities helps him make it over Johnson. But with Pitman and Pascal it will probably be hard for Johnson  to  make it.
    • He has a great voice. He has a vibe about him I think he is going to be s very good player. The rest of the video is hillarious.
    • Did you read the article, or did you just spin the tweet? I don't have a subscription to the athletic, but from their reputation, the article likely has more than 'surface level at best' underpinnings to their analysis. Perhaps not.   Btw, welcome back. Was starting to wonder if you were taking an extended break from the forum.
  • Members

• ColtMan

ColtMan 1

Rookie
    • aaron11

aaron11 2,733

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 1,455

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,001

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 27,350