Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

I hear on tv until the refs cause a miss a major flag to cost a team a game they will not be be back. well here might be a good case for this

The NFL owes the Colts an apology. Unbelievable. Nothing negative has happened to Jax all day. This is ridiculous.

Some of the worst reffing I've seen.

Every game has been a mess. They need to get the regular refs back in the games, or it will get worse.

Looks like Adam lost us the game.

not really the 4 yd pass to set up 4th down then the delay of game penalty before the miss were part of the reason we lost this game along with the colts going south in the 2nd half.

Mathis getting all up in the ref's grill haha

I can't believe they ran it there. Now we get another 2 minute drill... and so far Luck has been good at it.

The NFL owes the Colts an apology. Unbelievable. Nothing negative has happened to Jax all day. This is ridiculous.

Score and laugh in their face! We needed to use more clock too, but happy where we are!!

Almost got the first........

Well...here we are folks, a chance at our first winning record with Luck

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For some reason, I completely forgot about that part. Good call. So yea, definitely less plausible of a situation.
    • There was no supplemental draft and won’t be for 2020.     https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-will-not-hold-supplemental-draft-in-2020
    • I mean.... isn't the obvious answer Rivers? I know he has been a bit of an iron man his whole career, but at this point he certainly isn't getting any younger, and lets be real, the alternatives to Rivers are not ideal at this point in time. We know what Jacoby has to offer, and it is about 8-8.... Eason straight up isn't ready. Do we really trust Chad *Swag* Kelly to take us to the playoffs and potentially win a SB? All previous posts have made great arguments about TY, Turray, Campbell, etc etc etc.... but there are other players at those positions who can potentially step up and fill in those spots. We are pretty much all in on Rivers if we are going to have a successful season.
    • It's an imaginary situation. An IF situation. Surely you can transpose times with the two QBs, I'm not asking you to picture Mahomes playing in the Bart Starr era.   I'm saying if Patrick Mahomes started off.....nevermind. It doesn't matter. Lets just say Mahomes is great and as a neutral, I'm glad a young QB with superb potential got drafted by an organization that knew exactly what to do with him.
    • I have seen a number of NFL media people talk about Campbell.... not in a glowing sense, but when they mention the Colts offense, they list him off as one of the weapons at Rivers' disposal. I think at some point i've seen it on Good Morning Football and also on the Around the NFL Podcast. Gregg Rosenthal is plugged in on him a bit. Again, no one is predicting he is going to come out and take over the league or anything, but they are talking about him as one of Rivers' weapons.
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,553

• Nadine

Nadine 9,836

Administrators
    • deedub75

deedub75 1,287

• JMichael557

JMichael557 262

• Sumo63

Sumo63 352