Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bjoern Werner

Werner is a beast!! He is a very powerful powerful rusher with great speed, and a motor that is constantly going. In my opinion, he could play 3-4 DE, 4-3 DE, and 3-4 OLB. He reminds me of a smaller, more versatile JJ Watt. He would probably be available at 14. If we have a top 10 pick we could trade down and get a second. We could draft Jonathan Cooper in the second.

Werner is a beast!! He is a very powerful powerful rusher with great speed, and a motor that is constantly going. In my opinion, he could play 3-4 DE, 4-3 DE, and 3-4 OLB. He reminds me of a smaller, more versatile JJ Watt. He would probably be available at 14. If we have a top 10 pick we could trade down and get a second. We could draft Jonathan Cooper in the second.

I've been watching about 80% of the game so far, and I see his motor, but it looks like the RT is doing an okay job against him. Did he get any sacks or pressures

I didnt get to watch too much of him tonight but from the video Ive watched he looks solid. Good rusher and can set the edge well to. Hes very physical and looks strong. I would love to have this guy at all but he's probably gonna be a first rounder and were probably gonn need to get a big physical offensive linemen like Warmack or Jones. But if we traded down in the first and got Warmack and pickup a second rounder by some chance and he slides down there I would love him. Then if we could find another solid saftey and nickel corner either by the draft or free agency our Defense could be looking pretty good.

Not much for me to say about Arizona vs Oregeon besides the fact I very unhappy with how Arizona came out and made an embarrasment of themselves on National T.V. They really could have a legit chance at winning the game if they would have scored on those first four posessions they had and if thier offense would have showed up. But shoulda coulda woulda dont change nothing. They just flat out S#*^@#!!!

I didnt get to watch too much of him tonight but from the video Ive watched he looks solid. Good rusher and can set the edge well to. Hes very physical and looks strong. I would love to have this guy at all but he's probably gonna be a first rounder and were probably gonn need to get a big physical offensive linemen like Warmack or Jones. But if we traded down in the first and got Warmack and pickup a second rounder by some chance and he slides down there I would love him. Then if we could find another solid saftey and nickel corner either by the draft or free agency our Defense could be looking pretty good.

Jonothan Cooper is considered to be the #2 guard. He is a very physical guard. I would rank him in between DeCastro and Kevin Zeitler. Still a very good OG. Werner has just impressed me so much!!

Jonothan Cooper is considered to be the #2 guard. He is a very physical guard. I would rank him in between DeCastro and Kevin Zeitler. Still a very good OG. Werner has just impressed me so much!!

That's true we could always grab one of them in the second if we were to trade for a second. Then third round Id look look at a nickel corner or another Saftey. But it depends on what we do In free agency as well.