Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network reaches deal with Time Warner Cable

SilentHill

We are also getting NFL Redzone. Anybody have that? Was wondering how it works. It says when a team gets to the 20, they switch to that game, but with so many games at the same time, I would think more than one game will have a team in the redzone. What do they do then?

We are also getting NFL Redzone. Anybody have that? Was wondering how it works. It says when a team gets to the 20, they switch to that game, but with so many games at the same time, I would think more than one game will have a team in the redzone. What do they do then?

Sometimes they'll do split screen, or swap back and forth if there is time between plays or timeouts etc. I actually like it when I'm not focused on a single game, or during my game's halftime, commercials, etc.

I'm so glad that you can get NFL Network through Time Warner and Comcast now. Its a shame that all providers can't provide all football all the time. That's the reason I went from Time Warner to Direct TV. I know its expensive, but when you live far out of state, its the only way not to miss any of our beloved Colts games. There are sports bars, but by the time you add up food, gas, and drinks each week its not on TV, Direct TV is well worth the price. Besides, since I've been ill a lot the past 5 years, I can lay in bed and watch my 42 inch screen and not have to put up with anybody else.

I'm so glad that you can get NFL Network through Time Warner and Comcast now. Its a shame that all providers can't provide all football all the time. That's the reason I went from Time Warner to Direct TV. I know its expensive, but when you live far out of state, its the only way not to miss any of our beloved Colts games. There are sports bars, but by the time you add up food, gas, and drinks each week its not on TV, Direct TV is well worth the price. Besides, since I've been ill a lot the past 5 years, I can lay in bed and watch my 42 inch screen and not have to put up with anybody else.

I'm just excited that I can finally not miss any games,

I have the Sunday Ticket subscription through my PS3, and now with NFL Network I wont miss the Thursday night games.

Sometimes they'll do split screen, or swap back and forth if there is time between plays or timeouts etc. I actually like it when I'm not focused on a single game, or during my game's halftime, commercials, etc.

Thanks! Tomorrow is my first day! Can't wait. Living in Hawaii, at least I can see more Colts action now! Assuming they are in the redzone, which I hope happens a lot!!

Thanks! Tomorrow is my first day! Can't wait. Living in Hawaii, at least I can see more Colts action now! Assuming they are in the redzone, which I hope happens a lot!!

They still show all the scoring plays as soon as they happen...give or take a minute, as well as any big plays and some turnovers. I think they do a pretty good job considering how many games they bounce between during the 1:00 games (or whatever time they are in hawaii) :)

They still show all the scoring plays as soon as they happen...give or take a minute, as well as any big plays and some turnovers. I think they do a pretty good job considering how many games they bounce between during the 1:00 games (or whatever time they are in hawaii) :)

7:00 am for us. Football and breakfast/brunch is the sports tradition here! It's strange when I'm on the mainland and there's nothing on in the morning, then all the games start coming on in the afternoon.

7:00 am for us. Football and breakfast/brunch is the sports tradition here! It's strange when I'm on the mainland and there's nothing on in the morning, then all the games start coming on in the afternoon.

I wouldn't mind that - all the football in and done by dinner time, which includes the Sunday night game. I recently moved from Florida to Oregon a few months ago and I love that the games are pretty much done by 8 or 9 PM for the night games.