Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is it just me?

SubZero

Is it just me or did you guys love the look on Brady, Belichick, and the fans when they missed the feild goal.

I usually pay very little attention to Brady, Belicheck and Pats fans, especially when the Colts aren't playing them. I don't hate them, I can only offer them my apathy. They aren't worth anything more.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a darn.

Football General, but no, you're not alone, and don't forget Kraft.

I sorta got the feeling that 'this run is over', or at least on it's way out.

I loved Kraft's expression.

photo.PNG

I never had a problem with Kraft until this offseason. It just didn't feel right that after his wife died he starts going out with some 20-something 'actress'.

I loved Kraft's exp<b></b>ression.

photo.PNG

I never had a problem with Kraft until this offseason. It just didn't feel right that after his wife died he starts going out with some 20-something 'actress'.

He mourned his wife when it was convenient. To inspire the troops and get the media's sympathy, then they lost in the SB, and he dates a girl who is barely old enough for it not to be considered rape. Low class guy.

Btw, do you think he knows that the girl doesn't care about him at all? I've always wondered how rich people who are old and/or unattractive convince themselves a 19 year old actually loves them and not their $.

He mourned his wife when it was convenient. To inspire the troops and get the media's sympathy, then they lost in the SB, and he dates a girl who is barely old enough for it not to be considered rape. Low class guy.

Btw, do you think he knows that the girl doesn't care about him at all? I've always wondered how rich people who are old and/or unattractive convince themselves a 19 year old actually loves them and not their $.

He knows it, rich people know that, but if you were rich and old you wouldn't like to give a little ammount of your money to have a beautiful girl in your bed?

who cares his life is close to expiring anyway so he wants to enjoy the rest of his life with a 20 year old lol. for his sake and the rest of his families sake i hope he signed a prenup. cause if not the team is hers after he dies. (thats assuming he marries her of course lol)

I don't buy this. When my mom died my dad was dating another women three months later who was 11 years younger than him and he loved my mother greatly and it just so happened he meet someone else he cared about. If Kraft has found love good for him I don't think it's our place to tell another man when he is aloud to love again after they lose their wife or who he can love as long as that person is over 18.

I aint a haita.

However, I thought it ironic that on the same Sunday morning, our man Vinamoney, made the winning kick while his replacement in the the town where he wasn't even given a contract before his old one expired, Gostshankski, melted down.

No, one kick does not a career make.....but it was ironic.

I loved it because sadly, it won't happen too often.

Having said that, does it seem that BB has been hiding Gostowski from "clutch situations" the majority of his career since they let us have Vinatieri?

Even in the 2007 Superbowl, they'd rather go for it on 4th and long than test Gostowski

Maybe he's another Nate Kaeding

I don't buy this. When my mom died my dad was dating another women three months later who was 11 years younger than him and he loved my mother greatly and it just so happened he meet someone else he cared about. If Kraft has found love good for him I don't think it's our place to tell another man when he is aloud to love again after they lose their wife or who he can love as long as that person is over 18.

People grieve and reconcile differently, but I'm thinking there may be a bit more than 11 years difference between Kraft and his gal.

I'm sure she loves Perry Como music, and stories about WWI.

Is your father a billionaire? And 11 years isn't that much. Many discrepancies there. Plus, your father doesn't own the Patriots, so we cool.

Way too much hate on here for things that are pretty unimportant in the great scheme of life. Kraft was praised on here regarding the way he talked up Saturday during the hold out. We have some great posters on here who are friends of many and are Pats fans. Show them a little more respect.

If you have never lost a loved one, I suggest comments about Kraft and his pesonal life are ridiculous.

Geez, it's only a game, and we all act as if we are perfect ourselves. Talk about how great your own team is, rather than how bad others are. Sure, have fun with the opposition, but keep it in perspective.

Or maybe I'm getting too soft in my old age.

People grieve and reconcile differently, but I'm thinking there may be a bit more than 11 years difference between Kraft and his gal.

I'm sure she loves Perry Como music, and stories about WWI.

Age is a number if he's happy he's happy we have no proof to know that she is just dating him for his money. That's a rather large jump to make.

Is your father a billionaire? And 11 years isn't that much. Many discrepancies there. Plus, your father doesn't own the Patriots, so we cool.

So if one is rich the only reason a person might be interested in them is their money? You know what even if that's true which we have no way of knowing if it is or not who cares? He's not doing anything wrong by dating her. If you dislike Kraft because he owns the Pats that's fine but no reason to be calling him out on dating unless you have some proof that's the only reason she's dating him and I am sorry the fact he's old she's young doesn't count as proof.

I'd be willing to bet if a Pats fan came in here and took a shot at Irsay because of his tweeting and starting to make assumptions like he was media spot light hogging jerk or started calling him a druggy or something like that because of his past issues that it wouldn't go over well with our fans so let's do it to other owners.

From where I come from....I call that being a lil bit Kraft-y!!!! I stayed older with my fiance......Sharon Stone looks did not hurt either.....and I know already....NOBODY likes this. :)

I like how this thread went from Pats reaction to missed field goal to Kraft is a tool for dating a young hottie! I love how judgmental some people are of others lives. He's one of the top owners in the league and runs a great franchise equipped with proven winners. No need to be jealous of the man and bash on him for something he finds fun and exciting in his life. He went through a lot of pain last year and unless you know how it feels to lose your wife and a Super Bowl in a span of 6 months than I wouldn't judge his actions on how he delt with the pain to get him through that trying time.

So if one is rich the only reason a person might be interested in them is their money? You know what even if that's true which we have no way of knowing if it is or not who cares? He's not doing anything wrong by dating her. If you dislike Kraft because he owns the Pats that's fine but no reason to be calling him out on dating unless you have some proof that's the only reason she's dating him and I am sorry the fact he's old she's young doesn't count as proof.

I'd be willing to bet if a Pats fan came in here and took a shot at Irsay because of his tweeting and starting to make assumptions like he was media spot light hogging jerk or started calling him a druggy or something like that because of his past issues that it wouldn't go over well with our fans so let's do it to other owners.

All good points. Sorry for offending.

To th OP EVERY Pats fan when he missed that kick IMMEDIATLY thought "AV would never have missed that kick" but speaking only for myself I was thinking.. "we have a minute left why are we settling for a LONG 42 yard FG and not movin the dang ball closer we do have a future HOF QB there umm so why did we settle for such a crappy long FG?"

As for the Kraft thing, I think the other Colt fans did a great job of defending the man. I personally think the man rocks, he saved my favorite team and made them respectful FINALLY...

Having said that, does it seem that BB has been hiding Gostowski from "clutch situations" the majority of his career since they let us have Vinatieri?

In fairness, there is only one Adam Vinatieri. He's not the best kicker of all-time (numbers-wise), but there's no debate in my mind as to who I would want out there to make a game-winning or game-tying last-second kick.

Saying Gostowski is no Vinatieri is like saying your high school art teacher is no Michaelangelo.

Yeah, no kidding, lol! ;-)