Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redding and Freeman

TheJACKCOLT

Redding and Freeman were two good off season signings, Redding is the emotional leader on defense and sets the tone with tough physical play. Freeman is all over the field making plays in both the run and pass defense. You would be hard pressed to find any LB that has played better than Freeman in the first two weeks. Props to Grigson for signing these two guys, it may be paying off, even better than he expected.

Redding and Freeman were two good off season signings, Redding is the emotional leader on defense and sets the tone with tough physical play. Freeman is all over the field making plays in both the run and pass defense. You would be hard pressed to find any LB that has played better than Freeman in the first two weeks. Props to Grigson for signing these two guys, it may be paying off, even better than he expected.

I love these two because they play like they are expecting to go somewhere NOW! I would include Antoine Bethea in this as well as Robert Mathis. They don't play like we don't have any talent or some kind of rebuilding wannabes. They play with guts!

I knew Freeman before we Signed him. I watch the CFL sometimes cause the Hits seem more Gruesome than the NFL's imo. And I watch a few of Freeman's Game so I for one couldn't believe it when I read we Signed him. Had to restart my internet browser to make sure I wasn't Dreaming.

And Redding is definitely a Leader out there. Glad that we have people who'll step up & take the Reigns as the Leaders

I was a big fan of Freeman when he played for us up here for the Roughriders. He was a stud making smart play after smart play. He definately was a CFL standout. I don't know if you guys know this but we have another CFL standout in Justin Hickman. I have really liked what our scouting staff have done this year and brought in some real talent.

I agree, Redding is a playmaker and a leader, very good addition. I thought most of the additions were depth moves, so I did not expect any of the new players to make this kind of impact. Freeman has done a very good job at linebacker and I think he has earned a spot as a starter, imagine Freeney, Freeman, Angerer and Mathis playing together. Really all this team needs on defense is another Lineman and a good cornerback to replace King.