Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck is 3 for 3....

In 2min drill drives.

First half of Chicago game. :40sec, that should have been at least 3.

Last 3min in the 1st half vs Minn put up 10pts.

:30sec 2nd half GW drive for 3 vs Minn.

Impressive. Very very impressive.

All true words..

..and he handled every bad snap...(and there were a few) .I was very impressed by that...

Is it possible for us (as of yet) to go no-huddle in the body of the game ..not just at the end of halves...?

I did not see this in him at Stanford..(maybe because they were ahead so much) but he runs the hurry-up very well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts wearing their color rush 
    • Maybe Nelson plays LT this week and balls out, then the problem is resolved, LOL.    IDK, depends on how the draft goes towards filling the pricey players at LT, DE, WR, and QB.  We might have to let one of Nelson or Leonard go.  We might get a 3rd round comp pick for Nelson's contract, 4th for Leonard's contract, and we could find a ILB in that round.  Don't have to make that decision for a while, and if Ballard can hit on those pricey position draft picks, we could pay both while the youngsters are playing on their rookie deals.   No, I doubt BB would pay either....and would take the comp picks.  But I don't think he is a great drafter given the number of picks he has had over the years.
    • I predict I will be at the texans @ colts game on Dec. 20th. 
    • he has one year left and a low salary, he probably will play that out and they make a decision after next season.  doubt he gets cut before then, he seems to have a strong work ethic and the potential is there to be a good edge rusher 
    • Yeah, Ballard & Reich should end Philip’s impressive consecutive games streak and sit him for a game, but not in favor of the rookie QB – I think I’ve seen this movie before, 3 seasons ago when Giants GM Jerry Reese & HC Ben McAdoo thought it would be a good idea to sit Eli Manning and end his 210 game streak, the longest in the NFL at the time but not to play their rookie 3rd round draft pick QB Davis Webb, but to start Geno Smith instead. They lost anyway, and Reese & McAdoo were immediately fired, and Eli started the next game and led the G-men to 1 more win that year.
  • Members