Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPIN-A-ROONI

Not sure who it was, but in two back to back sentences I heard two seperate pronunciations of Bethea.

Buh-thay, and then Buh-thay-uh.

Random stuff lol.

When he first joined the team he went by Buh-thay-uh but they said his mom called him Buh-thay. It's a random mystery which is right. :scratch: :haha:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• quick update, wife is doing much better and while some side effects still linger, she's up and moving and even voluntarily went back to work after her doctor approved it.
    • Charles / Christian whoever Mr C. Darrisaw ftw lol guess I need more coffee myself.  Then again I did leave my reading glasses elsewhere last night...   Bengals draft history of #1 picks and ending up on IR or out for long periods of time was the storyline here within 6 of the past years.  Odds don't look good for year #7 if you are superstitious. The Bengals already have a QB and LT they draft and the could really use a TE but really need a RT and upgraded guards.  Sewell projections never made sense to us here in Ohio.  Lesson learned in the NFL is to protect the QB.  Guess they could stay put and draft that TE then a center early in the 2nd would solve some of the Bengals issues.   To keep the masses happy and get that franchise LT and reduce that cost of overpaying 4 OL at least this mock would help take care of that and then some while also resetting our Edges plus backfilling players lost in FA for OL depth.
    • Turay has had 2 good games against bad OTs in his career.  All other games he's been avaerage.  No more "raw" DEs with upside please.  At least not before the 4th or 5th round.  Take players who can actually play in rounds 1 through 3.   All of the DEs and DTs Ballard has drafted should not have been taken before round 4, with Grover being the best, and who was taken in round 4 (Or 5).    And he did not draft Buckner, he traded for a known quantity.
    • you all need some coffee and try reading over the whole thread again.   Offer is to trade Kelly and our 2nd round pick...post was updated not giving away our 5th   Rest of you all need to go back a year or so and look over the Colts beat writer and value of trading away our top players and what it would command for each for Leonard, Kelly, and Nelson as the top 3 and he broke it down even farther per trades for rest of Colts top players. Again I have Darrisaw going before Sewell so really not a big shocker but yes one trade could lead to another if the Colts wanted to purse a QB.   At least this scenario allows the Colts, again in my opinion to draft the best LT available early, and again we took Nelson 6th overall so no a stretch of imagination.  Then trade back with the Packers and select the best center available who is a Kelly clone if not better younger version.   Sounds like the Colts hit two home runs if this is baseball in the first.  Remind who's on second of that's right we won't have a second round pick under this assumption.
    • I can understand that.   But going to a perennial loser can really have ill effects on your mind and love of the game.  
  • Members