Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPIN-A-ROONI

Plays like that make me miss my season tickets lol.

Nothing in the world like chanting REGGIE, at Lucas Oil :)

I said it in the chat... the perfect play call was to go deep and that's what the did.

Great play!

That Viking coach was ticked at the ref. :)

I swear it looked like he said "You Suck" to the ref.

Good first half. some changes i would make is it is very obvious Harvin is the main guy gotta figure out a match up to counteract that. we gotta win first down on both sides of the ball. ST needs to tackle.

I think the best thing we could do to start the 2nd half is have a long 7 - 10 minute drive and eat up the clock as much as possible!

0 sacks by Vikings in the first half. Castonzo very impressive against Allen, the rest doing well too - Luck's movement helps a great deal.

Not sure who it was, but in two back to back sentences I heard two seperate pronunciations of Bethea.

Buh-thay, and then Buh-thay-uh.

Random stuff lol.

When he first joined the team he went by Buh-thay-uh but they said his mom called him Buh-thay. It's a random mystery which is right. :scratch: :haha:

I'm sure Caldwell would've made some good use of those timeouts haha....

HAHAHA he would not see any reason to use them! it would not benefit the Vikes to call timeout in that situation

Like Peyton, Luck is making the team look way better than it really is. Our offensive line is terrible.

The talk on him coming out at Stanford said he elevated the play of his team mates.