Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

That was tipped.

I thought it was. But I didn't get to see the replay.

Another great play from Avery! Catching the ball in traffic all game and making it look easy.

Did we really just try to run a reverse twice in a row?

You beat me to it again....21 is...I have not seen it.

Essex in for Satele...hurt......

Did we really just try to run a reverse twice in a row?

That is straight from Chuck's "Ultra secret playbook"

You beat me to it again....21 is...I have not seen it.

Essex in for Satele...hurt......

Look for McGlynn or Essex at Center next play...beware.

Probably the better decision lol.

Note to Vinny; that field goal didn't need to be that close to the uprights :O

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• i actually like tua and herbert better than love, i would be happy to see them under center next year   love is a high ceiling low floor prospect, i would be ok with drafting him but that is accepting the fact that its a risk.  im ok with gambling for a big pay off, if it doesnt work out we try again.     i think we can do better than JB while admitting there is risk involved   
    • I would like to see us build a bad-* DLine like NOW.  If I could peg my dream off-season for the Colts, it would look like this:  We draft either Derrick Brown or Javon Kinlaw.  We sign Chris Jones and Erik Armstead in FA.  This would give us a starting front 4 of Houston, (Brown or Kinlaw), Jones, and Armstead.  Not too shabby there.  On top of that, I draft a CB with one of the round 2 picks and a WR with the other, then sign another in FA (maybe just re-sign Funchess?).  This defense would be HARD to deal with, and if we end up stuck with Jacoby again, at least we could make it a little easier on him without having to air it out so much.  Our running game is good.  Our defensive front 7 would be outstanding.  We might give up a little in the passing game depending on who we bring in at CB and IF the opposing QB has any time to throw.  But I think they would be hard to score on in the red zone.  And I don't mind winning games 17-13.   I know I know.  I'm crazy and it'll never happen.  But a man can wish.
    • Maybe we're just optimistic lol 
    • Yeah for me option 1 is QB and option 2 is Kinlaw (If the top 4 QB’s are gone). At 34 I’m all for taking the best WR on the board.
  • Members