Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

Allen you can not take off a mans helmet. Even though it was equal shoving. You can't do something that visual because it will be called everytime.

What is he supposed to do? Let the guy mug him? Props to Allen for sticking up for himself.

What is he supposed to do? Let the guy mug him? Props to Allen for sticking up for himself.

Did I say that?

I just said going up and making the helmet come off was a no no. Which clearly it was, seeing as one guy got called for the scuffle and one didn't.

BOOM Allen with the touchdown!!!!!

Great throw by Andrew.

Mr. Allen stood up....took names...and TD! The beginning of something special. This kid showed me something here!!!!

Did I say that?

I just said going up and making the helmet come off was a no no.

BOOM Allen with the touchdown!!!!!

Great throw by Andrew.

Let's not act like he grabbed him by the helmet and threw it off. He pushed under the facemask. Nothing he did was wrong, the punk on the Vikings started it, Allen put him in his place. Not his fault the guy doesn't buckle his chinstrap.

Alright defense, let's make a stop. The ball is either going to Peterson or Harvin

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this trend from their first drive lol.

Let's not act like he grabbed him by the helmet and through it off. He pushed under the facemask. Nothing he did was wrong, the punk on the Vikings started it, Allen put him in his place. Not his fault the guy doesn't buckle his chinstrap.

Agree Allen didn't start it, but that was never my point in the first place.

Agree to disagree. :)

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this trend from their first drive lol.

Hopefully Manusky and Pagano caught it too. It's just like the Bears game where every throw went to Marshall

Hi Fans! Have been working around the house all the weekend. Just stopped right now. How it is going? 0-3 looks BAD!

7-3 buddy...Allen TD catch from Luck after a 15 yard penalty on him that should have been offsetting.

Addison on the right today for the most part...Hughes is sliding in as Mathis roams a little more...good stuff...special teams need to take advantage....Viking's kicker is something...we need to react.

It's almost sad on kickoffs and punts that I think, "No worries Pat is back there somewhere waiting to tackle this guy."

haha nice play from McAffee there.

WOW. That did not look like a drive that was engineered by a rookie QB. That was pro quality moving the chains all the way down to a TD.