Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio said AC and McGlynn on the left...Satele at C and Olsen right guard with Link right tackle......lets see.....Olsen was better on the right in the preseason....I wonder if it is an error.

Nope....McGlynn is right...same OL as last week as I thought.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It has more to do with our scheme than with our players' specific strengths IMO. This scheme relies heavily on the LBs and safeties ability to rally to the ball when the pass is completed and not so much on sticking with the receiver and disrupting his ability to catch(this is part of the frustration with the scheme for me... we allow short passes to be completed on a whim and then rely on the secondary line of defense to get there and limit the damage). The length for our LBs serves multiple purposes not just in pass-defense - it is also useful keeping clean from blocks with long arm when in pursuit of a RB or a pass-catcher. BTW 7 passes defended is not a little for a LB. 
    • That contract for Xavier Rhodes is a 1 year deal for 3 million? I mean that is funny. I think he might be looking for a lot more than that. Plus I would not be shocked if he gets at least a two year deal. 
    • What's up Colts fans. I'm a huge Lions fan and an even bigger Stafford fan. I pray that they get a deal done sending him to the Colts. The Lions wasted his early years but he's a straight up baller with a cannon. Stafford was nothing but amazing in the community and the locker room loves him. The Lions got the best QB that they've ever had and wasted him with head coaches like Jim Schwartz (a defensive coach) aka Jim Shorts as we call him, Jim Caldwell (need I digress?) and Matt Patricia (I would say that he's a defensive coach but he's garbage).   Stafford had to deal with garbage ever changing OC's, terrible HC's and a non existent running game. We didn't have a 100 yard rusher for a game that spanned almost 5 seasons. FIVE SEASONS!   Stafford is a perfect fit for Reich and I pray it gets done. He deserves a ring. Either way the Colts have put together a nice team and I wish you guys the best either way.
    • Mixed messages on him lately...   WR group already a weak spot....Without him. Worst group on the offense and possibly on the entire team besides maybe pass rush.
    • All good things must come to an end and I'll miss ghost but its time to move on. Since the Eagles and Colts are so connected my money is on the Eagles signing him. Reunite him with Nick. 
  • Members

• Behle

Behle 46

• w87r

w87r 4,125

Moderators
    • Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 1,942

• tvturner

tvturner 223

• DaColts85

DaColts85 323