Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio said AC and McGlynn on the left...Satele at C and Olsen right guard with Link right tackle......lets see.....Olsen was better on the right in the preseason....I wonder if it is an error.

Nope....McGlynn is right...same OL as last week as I thought.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like it. It appears to fill some current and future holes   Some quick questions/ thoughts   I am a bit nervous with counting on a late 2nd round pick to come in an play LT day one.   I am also a bit nervous as Lance doesnt seem like a QB ready to play day one.  He needs a chance to develop and hold a clipboard   Just curious, in this scenario is Rivers staying? Is Eason the starting QB?   I might suggest a trade up to get one in the draft, or getting an older LT for a 1 or 2 year rental (Is Trent Smith still available?)   I would use FA to fill the gaping holes, LT , possibly QB, Possibly WR, and then draft BPA    We have a servicable TE room, We have servicable LBs.......   Good work though          
    • Most i would give up is a 5th anything higher and its no deal plus his salary doesn't help 
    • 1st option: Rivers Waddle Williams Houston   2nd option: Stafford Waddle Williams Autry  
    • Yeah but looking back we had Mack. We really could of passed on Taylor. Just makes me curious. They clearly didn’t think he was the guy.   I was just watching this video on the eagles. He thinks they need to just cut ties with Wentz. He says his confidence is just shaken. It’s going to be hard to succeed with a statue of Foles and hurts breathing down his next. He says they can’t go into next season with both on the roster. He does mention the best place is to reunite him with Reich.   HE 
    • BTW if this needs to be in draft section that's fine I wasn't sure since its Colts related
  • Members

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 5,554

• bWild

bWild 24

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,128

• danlhart87

danlhart87 6,035

• mirobi48

mirobi48 38

• w87r