Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

How are the Pats losing to the Cards?

That makes no kinds of sense. They should have been up 14 at the start of the game. One of their TE's got hurt early I think.

That makes no kinds of sense. They should have been up 14 at the start of the game. One of their TE's got hurt early I think.

Cards have a really good and underrated D.

why are the Vikings running the kicks out of the end zone they are at least 7 yrds. deep

they trying to go for the kick off return record.

I'm very surprised by this. I thought Brees would be just fine. But man, they are struggling bad.

Brees is a good QB but i have long felt that Payton was the man behind the wizard. I also felt that Brees had better get his payday before the season started because he wouldn't have gotten as much after this season played out. Just my IMO though.

Vikings can't catch a break with penalties.

It's what you get with a coach like Frazier.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Are you sure about that?  Last year they were having trouble selling them. I have 5 seats but they are not on the same row. I have 3 on one row and 2 directly in front of those. The guy who owned the seats next to me told me he wasn’t renewing his seats if I wanted them. The usher in my section also told me that many in his section weren’t renewing.   I called after invoices went out last year and his seats we’re still open. I wanted to take 3 of his 4 seats but they wouldn’t let me because they didn’t want to leave the 1 seat. Kind of ticked me off but I get it I guess. There were numerous club seat tickets for sale by the team at face value at every game last year which means no one owned those seats.  
    • Brissett isn't going anywhere.  Barring injury, he will be the starter for the entire 2020 season.   Irsay/Ballard/Reich don't dare treat him any other way.  Everyone is wasting time and energy talking about it.  Even me.   Watch.
    • Yeah. But that rumor  I saw said colts are high on Eason. Hmm. I would question ballard if he skipped on Love and took Eason at 13. Unless Love is gone. Eason doesn’t do much with his legs and Ballard and Reich said they want that in a QB.
    • One of many YouTube draft prognosticators had us taking Eason because his weakness is pressure and we have a good Oline. Makes sense but if hat is definitely not a good trait and would need to be worked on.
    • I dont think hes untouchable. I just dont think his seat will be hot after his 4th year in the league and his first offseason without Andrew Luck. The attitude of turning the heat up on his seat goes right in line with the Browns mindset. Ballard will be the Colts GM at the very least, as long as Grigson had. Ticket sales arent the end all be all for irsay. You forget this team was a major loser for several several years before Polian took over. And by golly the Colts team remained in Indy playing football every sunday. 
  • Members

• KB

KB 470

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,203

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,494

• Indeee

Indeee 572

• coltsorioles

coltsorioles 62

• csmopar