Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• see my post above. i don't think he's trash, but he isn't special either. he's got value situationally.   you seem to place a lot of weight on his special teams contributions. he's not playing a lot of STs for us. only 4 snaps
    • Back and forth is called debating. That is what forums are for. As long as it don't get ugly and personal there is nothing wrong with it.  I have had a few warnings in my 8 1/2 years  but wouldn't want it any other way. 
    • List isn't quite complete. I started watching the Colts in 1971 when Unitas was still the quarterback. I enjoyed the Jones years in the 70s and appreciated what Manning did when he arrived and made it so much fun to follow the Colts again. For some reason, I adopted all the Baltimore teams as a child - Colts, Orioles and Bullets. They were all good at the time, which helped.
    • Was Baltimore Colt fan Unitas era and still a Colt fan. Not a fair weather fan. Fan stands for fanatic. Never so glad to see them leave Baltimore. Last game I went to in Baltimore was a game. Colts vs Dolphins. Bert Jones was the Colts qb. Roger Carr at wide out and Lydell Mitchell at running back. Bob Greise was the Dolphins qb a division rival at the time when the Dolphins had zonk and the killer B's on defense. Only maybe 10,000 fans in attendance. Fans in Baltimore where the worst. Only supported the team when they where winning. Never so glad to see them leave. No one ever talks about why they left in the middle of the night. It was because a young political maryland rep.put a bill on the house floor to declare eminent domain on the Irsays team  to be voted on the day after the night they pulled out. It was Robert Irsays team (Jim's dad )and  said we own this team see yah.
  • Members