Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers vs Bears (Week 2) game official thread

MTC

The Bears D has looked good until late. That INT put them in terrible field position. The Bears D makes me feel a bit better about our offense. Their lack of offense against a suspect D makes me worry about our D... Then again it's a short week against a hungry rival

Everyone in the "media" questioning Luck's arm strength on a couple deep balls... ??? Jay Cutler was under throwing a few tonight.

Amazing what a "heavy" rush will do to a "big arm" .. (Cutler) he looked like a rookie tonight. After running the greatest O in Bear history last game out.

I have never really been a Cutler fan, he is a front runner. Not a "PTP'r" ....

Chicago is a very good team but Cutler has got to start playing "winning football" and not trying to drill silly pass's into triple coverage.

Just throw the ball away. Luck will, or already has this figured out. Studs like Cut's and Vick?.... . .. and are weak leaders.

Everyone in the "media" questioning Luck's arm strength on a couple deep balls... ??? Jay Cutler was under throwing a few tonight.

I don't recall anyone questioning that, much less 'everyone'.

Anyways it kind of shows Colts have a ways to go in terms of competing against the good teams.

All during preseason we were told of the "new" Bears offense. Last night's game revealed there is NO new Bears offense. Knowing Cutler there may be some serious flies in the Bears soup now. He can be very verbal about his front line which everyone said is still not what it should be. Clay Mathews was a one man wrecking team and the big studs they sent to stop him were puff balls at best. Lovie Smith has some serious brain and soul searching to do starting after the end of the first half of last nights game. Count on major changes in the Bears organization if they are not in the Super Bowl hunt this year.

Oh really... ? ONE good season and we are all that..?

Ok ... Grasshopper.. live and learn.

Fools Gold....

Will you stop it with your jealousy of my team? I'm not even talking about them. I could be a fan of the Browns and I'd still post what I posted. It's a fact.

Will you stop it with your jealousy of my team? I'm not even talking about them. I could be a fan of the Browns and I'd still post what I posted. It's a fact.

enjoy it while Schaub.... or . errr IT lasts..

Heelehe.. just having fun. Don't be "edgy" ... You got a "good" team. This year.