Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The next NFL dynasty?

dynasty13

Wow Dynasty, it's a strange feeling actually reading your posts as opposed to just watching your avatar... :mellow:

Second that!

It was a good read though. The Packers could be sticking around for a while. This line jumped out at me:

"He took the Packers on the road against the Patriots and they played their best game of the year with a backup QB," Arkush said. "That's why I'm so impressed with McCarthy."

I was also pretty impressed with how the Packers played that game. The Patriots were rolling at that point and the Pack gave them as good a fight as anyone did this year, and with a backup QB.

Second that!

It was a good read though. The Packers could be sticking around for a while. This line jumped out at me:

"He took the Packers on the road against the Patriots and they played their best game of the year with a backup QB," Arkush said. "That's why I'm so impressed with McCarthy."

I was also pretty impressed with how the Packers played that game. The Patriots were rolling at that point and the Pack gave them as good a fight as anyone did this year, and with a backup QB.

I guess that means that Aaron Rogers isnt important to the Packers then, right? It was proved because the Packers didnt 'fall apart' without him...?!?!? ;)

I guess that means that Aaron Rogers isnt important to the Packers then, right? It was proved because the Packers didnt 'fall apart' without him...?!?!? ;)

True, except for the last 30 seconds of that game. Remember? ;)

the packers... they have a fantastic qb, best receiving core in the NFL, top 3 defense, good coach, and there all generally young. They're going to be pretty tough to beat, but remember they were only 10-5 last year, so you never know. and there going to have to make some cuts also.

the packers... they have a fantastic qb, best receiving core in the NFL, top 3 defense, good coach, and there all generally young. They're going to be pretty tough to beat, but remember they were only 10-5 last year, so you never know. and there going to have to make some cuts also.

Some of their leaders are getting up there in age. Woodson and Driver are 2 guys who won't be playing for too long. Their running game was iffy too if I remember right. Rodgers led the team in rushing in one of their playoff games