Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Getting to know these brand new Indianapolis Colts

Coltssouth

I got 6 only......Olsen got me again.....I figured he would have just let me go like number 69 Henry Melton last Sunday :)

No media guide....a colossal failure....or like Olsen starting again this Sunday...'a failure of Essex proportions?' GO COLTS! Just playing some words.... Kravitz's football knowledge...should be :Nuke:

Thanks for posting, CS!! My favourite line was this:

6. For the inside linebacker Jerrell Freeman, who had a pick-six in the opener in Chicago, the best thing about playing in Regina, Saskatchewan was:

a) Being so close to Winnipeg's pulsing night life.

--

All Canadians will get that joke. For those who don't know, saying Winnipeg's pulsing night life is like saying the quiet and calmness of Las Vegas.

Now someone who thinks like me, I don't know alot of these players or coaches, I'm glad we are out of that cover 2, but with that said, we still can't stop the run in the 3-4. I blame Freeney's injury on the head coach (whoever he is) I truly believe they took Freeney out of his element. He is a pass rusher and that is what he will always be. To me, you just made Mathis job alot harder. We had no pass rush against the Bears.