Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

week 2 predictions

CR91

chi vs gb- this should be a fun game to watch with both teams with high powered offenses. Im going with green bay at home

kc vs buf- bills allowed almost 50 points to the jets. chiefs all the way

no vs car- this saints team just isnt the same without payton and they dont tend to do well outside the dome and I think cam and the panther offense can do a lot of what the skins did to win.

cle vs cin bengals bounce back after an embarrassing effort on monday night

min vs ind vikings made gabbert look like an all-pro imagine what luck can do. colts get their first win.

hou vs jac this isnt the vikings. gabbert isnt gonna rip this secondary.

oak vs mia teams that have to travel to the opposite coast dont tend to do well im gonna roll the dice and go with the rookie. upset of the week

ari vs ne snooze fest wake me up when this is over

tb vs nyg too much for the bucs to handle on both sides of the ball

bal vs phi if vick throws 4 picks vs the browns i cant imagine what hes gonna do for an encore vs the ravens.

dal vs sea qwest field is probably the toughest place to play but i dont think wilson can handle a ryan defense.

was vs stl i dont believe the hype but I dont like the rams either

nyj vs pit jets wont be getting almost 50 here in fact I cant see 10.

ten vs sd cj just isnt 2k anymore and the chargers have a much better offense and defense

det vs sf I remember last year and I also remember a lot of plays on the lions defense that shouldnt have happen. at the end I dont think the 49ers can keep up on offense. I think lions get them this year

den vs atl for those who are wooing over manning lets get some things clear there was no pass rush since james harrison was out troy couldnt be troy since ryan clark was out, no mendenhall to kill the broncos and the o-line for the steelers was completely destroyed. and they still almost won. im not buying it.

bears at packers

chiefs at bills

panthers at saints

browns at bengals

vikings at colts

texans at jaguars

raiders at dolphins

cardinals at patriots

bucs at giants

ravens at eagles

cowboys at seahawks

redskins at rams

jets at steelers

titans at chargers

lions at 49ers

broncos at falcons

I wish I knew u before the Bears/Packers game. I would've loved to bet u some $$$.

I wish I knew u before the Bears/Packers game. I would've loved to bet u some $$$.

Packers were lucky to win that game though. Bears lost it more than anything. Missed blocks, catches, catchable ints, penalties, bad special teams. Bears have potential to be SB contenders, but if they dont learn how to clean up those mistakes they'll never get there.

bears at packers

chiefs at bills

panthers at saints

browns at bengals

vikings at colts

texans at jaguars

raiders at dolphins

cardinals at patriots

bucs at giants

ravens at eagles

cowboys at seahawks

redskins at rams

jets at steelers

titans at chargers

lions at 49ers

broncos at falcons

I'm just curious, you made every team their color. Did the Raiders change to purple?