Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your favorite colts player of all time besides Manning.

StewieG

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understand the logic

Dont think but wont say for sure Stover hadn't hit a 50 yarder for few years, really sure not that year , maybe 1 of many tries if any

also wonder if was miscommunication with Reggie and also Reggie had knee issue that game but Peyton took blame on self

Aniother big issue was the Freeney big game ankle injury, he played well 1st half, forcing the onside kick next half, then during the break it just swelled up & the rush became a non factor , he needed to keep playing in reality with no halftime break

as for Basket I will never forget him , once he was sent back to eagles , saying that he had the ball and heard colts players say it was their ball so without waiting for a whistle and refs / ump to unpile the scrum & rule he simply let go & got up , he said he didnt know he had to wait for the whistle

What do u expect from a guy whose QB, McNabb said he didnt know a tie game was possible, What was their Eagle coaches teaching them

Yea, we had a lot of things go wrong, but if Stover made the kick the game could have been significantly different.

As for Baskett I seen the article where he said that. Just the other day the had "Ambush" on, and at one point a ref did say blue ball, along with a ton of Colts players.

http://media.lehighv...63814fd1158.jpg

I don't see how you can't not get that ball.

Another thing that struck me as on is the Saints were able to tell the refs they want to kick the other direction. If they kicked the way the refs set it up the ball would have been "onsided" near our sideline If I remember the opening kick, the onside would also be towards their sideline. I thought the rule was you have to kick the opposite way from the opening kickoff.

Yea, we had a lot of things go wrong, but if Stover made the kick the game could have been significantly different.

As for Baskett I seen the article where he said that. Just the other day the had "Ambush" on, and at one point a ref did say blue ball, along with a ton of Colts players.

http://media.lehighv...63814fd1158.jpg

I don't see how you can't not get that ball.

Another thing that struck me as on is the Saints were able to tell the refs they want to kick the other direction. If they kicked the way the refs set it up the ball would have been "onsided" near our sideline If I remember the opening kick, the onside would also be towards their sideline. I thought the rule was you have to kick the opposite way from the opening kickoff.

Great Picture, ( Just woke up, keep falling out, very tired )

I dont know the rule but do remember the Saints lined up 1 way and then changed mind

Can u imagine, this was during the bounty gait time after they hurt Farve & Warner, What Must have gone on in that scrum on the onside kick, I mean enough goes on anyway I heard

Great Picture, ( Just woke up, keep falling out, very tired )

I dont know the rule but do remember the Saints lined up 1 way and then changed mind

Can u imagine, this was during the bounty gait time after they hurt Farve & Warner, What Must have gone on in that scrum on the onside kick, I mean enough goes on anyway I heard

I don't really know the rule either so I can't say if they were able to or not. I'm assuming it's legal since they did it.

I'm sure in the pile they were having cup of tea with everyone. haha