Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gonzo Still Cant Practice

bayone

, Gonzo is still hurt. He hasn't practiced all week, and since today is Tuesday and he still hasn't practiced, it's likely he will sit out the third preseason game against theGreen Bay Packers.

My link

@pwilson24

Phillip B Wilson

@alimbert He's not. Hasn't practiced in over week. Hurt again. Grrrrrrr.

My link

SORRY, i originally posted this under NFL general so in 2 spots

, Gonzo is still hurt. He hasn't practiced all week, and since today is Tuesday and he still hasn't practiced, it's likely he will sit out the third preseason game against theGreen Bay Packers.

My link

@pwilson24

Phillip B Wilson

@alimbert He's not. Hasn't practiced in over week. Hurt again. Grrrrrrr.

My link

PLEASE FIRE MOD EDIT ALREADY!!!Enough is enough with these guys(like bob sanders).We keep them around far too long.I feel collie and k.thomas are also inflicted with the weenie disease.If they repeatedly miss 8 or more games every year,then fire them.

13. Fans from all teams are welcome here, but please respect that this is the COLTS' FAN SITE & FORUM. All posters should respect other members, other teams and their fans, NFL players and personnel. Insulting "nicknames" are not respectful and not appropriate to use in the forum. No one has to resort to playground antics in order to have a debate/discussion.

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules

Yes!I think we just found a new nickname for gonzo!How about 'MR.GLASS'?!lol!

If he's Mr. glass what did that make Bob Sanders lol?

Not good news for sure. I would like to think the Colts are just holding Gonzo out because of past injury history but saddly I think Gonzo is just a super slow healer. Hopefully he's ready to go week 1 and even more wishful thinking hopefully he can stay healthy.

If he's Mr. glass what did that make Bob Sanders lol?

Not good news for sure. I would like to think the Colts are just holding Gonzo out because of past injury history but saddly I think Gonzo is just a super slow healer. Hopefully he's ready to go week 1 and even more wishful thinking hopefully he can stay healthy.

How about bob 'the bubbleboy' sanders?!lol!I think i've seen too many travolta movies~.

Well we can't release him while he's injured or we'll get a fine, so I guess we'll have to keep him for now.

Its worth the fine,so i say we all chip-in and take our spare change to the nearest coinstar and wash our hands with this mess.lol!I think the bench is molded to his a$% by now.

If he is still hurt at cut time, does he get cut? I thought i read from someone, maybe Wilson of the Star, that Gonzo salary increases this year if he makes the roster. Don't know if thats right and if it is by just how much, but i remember reading about it. Personally i would be thinking long and hard about bringing in a free agent. We know the history here with Gonzo and unfortunately him being hurt already should not be surprising.

If he is still hurt at cut time, does he get cut? I thought i read from someone, maybe Wilson of the Star, that Gonzo salary increases this year if he makes the roster. Don't know if thats right and if it is by just how much, but i remember reading about it. Personally i would be thinking long and hard about bringing in a free agent. We know the history here with Gonzo and unfortunately him being hurt already should not be surprising.

Cut gonzo so he can model for mens wearhouse he got three four years of pictures in a suit for his resume

An use his cap to sign housh

Good to know we have so many supportive Colts fans here! Gonzo has repeatedly said he knows this is his last chance. He's doing everything possible to get himself ready.

But I didn't mean to be a downer, please continue with all those hilarious comments.

Good to know we have so many supportive Colts fans here! Gonzo has repeatedly said he knows this is his last chance. He's doing everything possible to get himself ready.

But I didn't mean to be a downer, please continue with all those hilarious comments.

We do support him with our tax dollars and get zero in return.I'm just so sick of players like him and sanders.If collie and k.thomas keep it up,then they'll get added to this list as well.

Cut gonzo so he can model for mens wearhouse he got three four years of pictures in a suit for his resume

An use his cap to sign housh

He can shake his little tush on the catwalk.lol!Do you remember that old song: 'i'm too sexy'?Go to youtube right now and watch that video and see gonzo clone!lol!Then come back here,so we can have a good laugh.

We do support him with our tax dollars and get zero in return.I'm just so sick of players like him and sanders.If collie and k.thomas keep it up,then they'll get added to this list as well.

Well if you keep it up can we add you to the list as well lol

Collie is nowhere near injury prone... Atleast not yet.. Did you see the hits he took last year.. Hopefully he is fully recovered from those concussions

Umm... Okay. I wasn't aware that's how it worked. Guess you can learn something every day!

BTW, how much is the Peyton tax?

Man, that's brutal. I'm hoping the Colts medical staff is just keeping him on the sidelines so he doesn't make it worse. I would rather have him get injured in a regular season game that means something rather than a preseason game that doesn't mean very much. Hopefully he will be ready to go by week 1 and can stay healthy. He knows this is his make or break year

Collie is nowhere near injury prone... Atleast not yet.. Did you see the hits he took last year.. Hopefully he is fully recovered from those concussions

But he substained so much abuse last year and the concussions just kept coming.Once you get a concussion,then you're prone to get more(c.chandler,t.aikman).