Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tim Jennings

lollygagger8

I remember yelling at people back in the Jennings days, It's not his fault, it was Bob Sanders fault.

He would cover his guy in his zone, and a smart QB would loft it up top and the Safety was always out of position.

Jennings I always though was a capable player, Ran 4.37 forty or something like that and had good athleticism, but you guys roasted him here worse than Jason David...and it was the same deal with him.

On camera you saw David/Jennings lined up over their, they dissapear off camera, their man catches the ball and everybody hates Jennings...what they didn't see was Jenning playing his zone and releasing his man and the FS not paying attention.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm hoping you are kidding? If not, how do you upgrade the QB and Coach in your opinion? Hope your post is sarcasm. 
    • I feel you are right, there are several players that should restructure after their injuries and performance. But it will be up to them whether they think that is the best judgement. Not saying they should, but they should highly think about it for the team.
    • This guy was arrested for being drunk and naked in a Wendy’s drive thru? Seems like it wouldn’t be a good fit here… Lol
    • This is good.   For some reason I thought Wink ran a 4-3 D   Wow. I was wrong.  I'm not sure what I was looking at.   I guess I saw an article about Seattle connection to him.   Good stuff.  I will need to read more.  But as of now I am leaning towards Richards.   I agree with you about the 4-2 5 D. but I am not sure how that works with Wink.      
    • It doesn't matter on what or how many changes there's. Colts need to step up and make the best choices available. Frank could give up play calling and we could get a good OC but that isn't going to happen. Frank isn't bad at OC but he is a Head Coach now and needs to focus on the whole team.    Defense isn't bad either. Need a dang pass rush game to help DBs out. Need to stop 3rd downs and redzone. Not that hard to figure out. Can Colts figure out what DC and other assistants it takes to do that??   Inquiring minds want to know.. Haha 
  • Members

• JFreeman

JFreeman 7

• IndySouthsider

IndySouthsider 808

• RollerColt

RollerColt 4,054

• Shepman

Shepman 292

• Eisman57

Eisman57 0

Rookie