Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Two weeks from Today.....

NewColtsFan

.... I expect the Colts to be 2-1.

Our next two games are vs. Minnesota and Jacksonville, and BOTH are at home.

Big games. Games we should win. If for no other reason than home field advantage, we should win both games.

And when we do (not **if** we do*) the Colts will be 2-1.

Doesn't mean we'll go on to make the playoffs -- we won't.

But the mood around here will be much, Much, MUCH better!! :thmup:

And it will stay that way for a while at least.... week 4, is our 'bye' week! I'll go out on a limb and predict we will not lose that week!! I'm a risk taker, I know!

Let's focus on the next two weeks.....

Minnesota and Jacksonville!! Winnable games! Let's get it done!! :thmup:

Minnesota should be tough they have this guy named Adrian Peterson. Have you heard of him?

Yes, I have also heard of a guy named Christian Ponder. They also have 51 other guys not named Peterson. Peterson can't do everything including but not limited to sacking Andrew Luck, picking off Andrew Luck, kicking a game winning field goal... : )

Remember that we were the worst team in the NFL last season and not much was done to improve the overall team this season. We have more things going against us then for us. We need help from the opposing team if we are to win.

What could be done? We blew it up to start over, and have a ton of dead salary on the books. The FO did the best they could with what they had. The Colts will improve

I also think the Colts will be 2-1 after the next two games, but to win those games the O-line will have to be 200% better than they were today. They were absolutely HORRIBLE, the Bears were draped all over Andrew on almost every play, I don't fault him under the circumstances he still passed for over 300 yards! In fact his first game and Peyton's first game were eerily almost identical Andrew 309 yds 3 ints, Peyton 302 yds 3 ints!!! I still think Andrew needs to use his legs more especially with our pourous O-line, with his speed he should definitely rollout more and throw on the run or just run with the ball more often, but for some reason he seems like he just wants to stay in the pocket and take alot of unecessary punishment thanks to our horrid O-line! Arians needs to knock some sense into him about that!

I also think the Colts will be 2-1 after the next two games, but to win those games the O-line will have to be 200% better than they were today. They were absolutely HORRIBLE, the Bears were draped all over Andrew on almost every play, I don't fault him under the circumstances he still passed for over 300 yards! In fact his first game and Peyton's first game were eerily almost identical Andrew 309 yds 3 ints, Peyton 302 yds 3 ints!!! I still think Andrew needs to use his legs more especially with our pourous O-line, with his speed he should definitely rollout more and throw on the run or just run with the ball more often, but for some reason he seems like he just wants to stay in the pocket and take alot of unecessary punishment thanks to our horrid O-line! Arians needs to knock some sense into him about that!

I agree, when he has to scramble he could easily just gain 5 yards and slide rather than forcing a tough pass.

I'm not concerned about the record at all. If the Colts are 2-1 or 0-3 I don't care. This is part of the rebuilding process and there will be some hard knocks this year. It would be great if the Colts win but what I really want to see is a team that plays hard and works to be competitive.

The Colts have home field advantage, but they have to find a way to stop Adrian Peterson. This is a winnable game, just hope the defense steps it up.

Jacksonville can be a tough team. The Colts are going to be in deep trouble if they get over confident. Being a division rival, though, I don't see that happening.The Jaguars have beaten the Colts a few times when Manning was the quarterback. That might be a loss; I hope not, but one never knows. I'm just being cautious and taking no team for granted.