Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have to ask this after watching Colt Game,

bayone

Hayden played just as well if not better for us, he was released after refusing to take a pay cut.

With Jennings, he has a much better defensive coordinator, now than he did with us. It seems like failed head coaches make great defensive coordinators. I'm expecting the coaching pattern continues tonight with Jack Del Rio's new gig in Denver

YES... lmao.. ok your last coach was def inept!

If we only gave Peyton a real all around team with enough D that actually got offense off the field early in a drive, or at least a good returner so we wouldnt of had all those long drives, or just used players better somehow, man u look back at all the what ifs

But it is what it is

Hayden played just as well if not better for us, he was released after refusing to take a pay cut.

With Jennings, he has a much better defensive coordinator, now than he did with us. It seems like failed head coaches make great defensive coordinators. I'm expecting the coaching pattern continues tonight with Jack Del Rio's new gig in Denver

Hayden did before getting that contract, then declined though u are probably right about the reason reason released

Better DC would have helped overall, YES

If we only gave Peyton a real all around team with enough D that actually got offense off the field early in a drive, or at least a good returner so we wouldnt of had all those long drives, or just used players better somehow, man u look back at all the what ifs

But it is what it is

(channeling ,thew mccanahay from a time to kill) Now picture him with BB as his head coach.... lmao

(channeling ,thew mccanahay from a time to kill) Now picture him with BB as his head coach.... lmao

Couldn't even imagine the "LUCK " ( ,LOL ) or should I say how luxurious that would have been

and u r right Waiting for Bronco Game with Peyton as 49'rs dismantle Green Bay So Far,

That's where I wanted Peyton to go

As said it is what it is, at least he is able to play, but do not like, just as with Colts the run D

anyway my friend must do medical stuff and run to my Moms before game spo just came down to shut computer

Have a good night

What gets me is that Jennings and Hayden are playing in virtually the same defense as they did with the Colts. I know the Bears run it a bit differently, but Lovie and Dungy were the masterminds behind the Tampa two when they were together down there. Jennings has been solid since he got to Chicago; Hayden, well he didn't play much in Atlanta, and yesterday was one game against a rookie QB and rebuilding team. So I will reserve judgment on him. But Meeks might have been a big reason Jennings was mis-utilized...Or he just matured into a better player, he was pretty green when he played with the Colts

What gets me is that Jennings and Hayden are playing in virtually the same defense as they did with the Colts. I know the Bears run it a bit differently, but Lovie and Dungy were the masterminds behind the Tampa two when they were together down there. Jennings has been solid since he got to Chicago; Hayden, well he didn't play much in Atlanta, and yesterday was one game against a rookie QB and rebuilding team. So I will reserve judgment on him. But Meeks might have been a big reason Jennings was mis-utilized...Or he just matured into a better player, he was pretty green when he played with the Colts

Matured or shown better , probably a bit of both but Jennings was good the next year after he left us for Chicago

Hayden Vs Rookie QB, , What I was impressed by was the way he lowered that shoulder at the right moment & game in full speed to level a jarring hit, that has nothing to do with who was the QB in my mind, just an opinion, nothing sacred for sure