Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How bout those Jets?

Jules

The Bills happened.

Wait until the Patriots/ a non inept squad happen. Then we'll see. :D

Pats got the opener I wish the Colts had. Locker vs. Luck.

Pats open vs. Titans and Cards. lmao

If the Pats don't get the first seed or at least the second seed I might be stunned. That schedule is cake.

I'm not watching this game either. The jets D gave me 20 fantasy points, so it looks like the defense is making it a lot easier for Sanchez

I wondered if that was the case in typical Jets fashion. At least Sanchez holds off Tebow for another week. lmao

Yeah, I laughed at all the people picking the Bills to go to the playoffs this year.

It's the Bills.

Until Manning went down that was pretty much the Texans story every season so I would not laugh too hard at them.

Bills have to deal with Tom Brady's division and yeah it pretty much is the Pats division unless he goes down.

Did not expect 41 points from the Jets.

Well, let's hope the Bills come back. They better or I look like an * saying they make the playoffs.

This is why I kinda didn't do predictions this year. I have no idea!!! I just go by dreams and they are usually wrong. lmao

No, a lot of people thought we would at least get a wild card. We just underperformed. The Bills, however, are just horrible.

Maybe the Colts can beat the Bills this year!!!!

I just know I never want to see Chicago again. What a nice soft opener to ease up the new era in. lmao

Maybe the Colts can beat the Bills this year!!!!

I just know I never want to see Chicago again. What a nice soft opener to ease up the new era in. lmao

I think the Colts have what it takes to beat the Bills, honestly. The Bears were probably the last team that Luck wanted to face first, but I'm sure he's thankful for the learning experience. :D

I think the Colts have what it takes to beat the Bills, honestly. The Bears were probably the last team that Luck wanted to face first, but I'm sure he's thankful for the learning experience. :D

What a vote of confidence! But, I think it's a home game and I do think the Colts can sneak some wins out at home. On the road worries me more. Then again in pre-season you even see we lost the two on the road and won the two at home. Youth.

BTW I had to praise the Jets. They have been a national punching bag after that preseason and they put up the points today.

What a vote of confidence! But, I think it's a home game and I do think the Colts can sneak some wins out at home. On the road worries me more. Then again in pre-season you even see we lost the two on the road and won the two at home. Youth.

BTW I had to praise the Jets. They have been a national punching bag after that preseason and they put up the points today.

Andrew Luck is going to be good this year, I was impressed whenever I got the chance to see him play against the Bears. That line is what made the running game so hard. As for the Jets, they shocked me as well, even if it was against the Bills. Sanchize is safe for at least another week lol.

Andrew Luck is going to be good this year, I was impressed whenever I got the chance to see him play against the Bears. That line is what made the running game so hard. As for the Jets, they shocked me as well, even if it was against the Bills. Sanchize is safe for at least another week lol.

Yeah Tebow is held off for now.

But, what IF just having him on your team brings good luck? :party: :sun:

Yeah Tebow is held off for now.

But, what IF just having him on your team brings good luck? :party: :sun:

:lol: :clap: You know what, I was honestly thinking about that when I first saw that the score was 41-14. Maybe there is some higher power on Tebow's side, making sure his team gets success with him, but then again at the same time it's not really that great for him. If Sanchez engineers another blowout, maybe Tebow won't be needed to resurrect the defunct team that so many predicted hahaha. They play the Steelers next week, though, and the 49ers two weeks after that, so we will see how things shape up for Sanchez.

:lol: :clap: You know what, I was honestly thinking about that when I first saw that the score was 41-14. Maybe there is some higher power on Tebow's side, making sure his team gets success with him, but then again at the same time it's not really that great for him. If Sanchez engineers another blowout, maybe Tebow won't be needed to resurrect the defunct team that so many predicted hahaha. They play the Steelers next week, though, and the 49ers two weeks after that, so we will see how things shape up for Sanchez.

If they win in Pittsburgh next weekend I might believe in the higher power thing.

:worthy:

Oh wait, A Tebow team ALREADY punked the Steelers last year. :bounce:

If they win in Pittsburgh next weekend I might believe in the higher power thing.

:worthy:

Oh wait, A Tebow team ALREADY punked the Steelers last year. :bounce:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-divisional/tim-tebow-phenomenon-gets-eerie--adam-schefter-10-spot

John 3:16, one of Tebow's favorite scriptures. Incredibly bizarre, amazing, or whatever you want to call it. My mind is still blown by this lol, if it happens again next week then I will get a Tebow tattoo hahaha.

http://espn.go.com/n...chefter-10-spot

John 3:16, one of Tebow's favorite scriptures. Incredibly bizarre, amazing, or whatever you want to call it. My mind is still blown by this lol, if it happens again next week then I will get a Tebow tattoo hahaha.

That entire game was full of eery things.

Maybe he was sent to the Jets to help conquer the evil empire in NE and we never realized this before?

He is giving them inspiration. Leadership. A sense of spirituality. Helping Rex lose weight and realize the man he needs to be. Rex isn't even making guarantees. He is a changed man.

It is all due to Tim Tebow.

That entire game was full of eery things.

Maybe he was sent to the Jets to help conquer the evil empire in NE and we never realized this before?

He is giving them inspiration. Leadership. A sense of spirituality. Helping Rex lose weight and realize the man he needs to be. Rex isn't even making guarantees. He is a changed man.

It is all due to Tim Tebow.

Yep, Tebow Skywalker is strong with the Force, even when the ball is awry it somehow gets straight and accurate in the 4th quarter. How did we not realize this before? Tebow even changed the evil and haughty ways of Rex, you're right, I haven't seen any Super Bowl guarantees, not even in the post-game press conference. Tebow is the savior of football that we have been looking for.