Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread***

We keep fighting I respect that. Caldwell would have ran to the fail-mobile (I imagine he had a Segway) and scooted off to his emotionless post game conference.

I didnt expect this, this shows that we have no talent on our team.

wow ... negative at all? :rolleyes: ... we have talent but the bears are a good team and we are a rebuilding team

At least the refs are really trying to protect Luck. They blow the whistle almost right when the Bears defenders wrap up Luck instead of letting them take him to the ground

This OL is really really really really starting to get on my nerves...

The DL has not done much better after they lost Freeney

3 sacks, two picks. Hopefully film study will help for the next opponent.

Luck's gotta make better throws. He's been off all day.

Underthrown pick. 3 sacks, 3 picks, 1 TD. What was Peyton's number's again? Eerily similar I feel. Hayden and Jennings are killing us.

Did someone forget to tell Luck that Jennings doesnt play for the Colts anymore??

41 points. That's pretty bad, but we are a team in progress.

Its going to be years before we put a team on the field that looks like a football team

Its going to be years before we put a team on the field that looks like a football team

Seriously??? You did hear about what went on with the colts organization during the off season right? The sky is not falling ....I promise!!

I stopped watching, was Watching gamecast on ESPN, how was he intercepted?

Anyone?

you live in a dark dark place

0745f5e7f467981f756012b06a344199.jpg

****Lowers a basket of lotion into the well****

I stopped watching, was Watching gamecast on ESPN, how was he intercepted?

Locked on to target, medium/deep, underthrow. He's got to leads the receiver or overthrow it for the incompletion. He left at least two med/deep throws short for the pick.

The Jets put up 48 points on the Bills. Wow

The Saints are in trouble too. My picks are looking kind of bad.

He has to be on target or overthrow those routes. both receivers had to slow down, and defender had position for the pick each time.

You are so glib.

tom+cruise+glib.jpg

Something that does both me is how often Andrew floats balls. Especially on longer passes. I know he was knocked for not being a great deep thrower. I realize he is a rookie. But I do think he needs to put more mustard on this throws.