***Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread***

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Redskins have a much better team, not even close. As far as the Saints D, maybe they need a bounty system. ;)

The Saints have been the best home team in the NFL for years. They have a lot of distractions but it's still a very good showing by the Redskins and RGIII.

BTW, for everyone screaming our o line was bad. It is looking bad, really bad. I sometimes cannot even fault Luck here.

And this is the same D that usually gives Aaron Rodgers the most trouble over any other D in the league on a yearly basis.

Now someone answer this for me. The ruling on the field was incomplete pass meaning the refs blew the play dead when it hit the ground.

Isn't that just like the Cutler Sandiago play where they couldn't go back and change it to a fumble because the play was blown dead?

Maybe I'm just mixing a few things up.

Now someone answer this for me. The ruling on the field was incomplete pass meaning the refs blew the play dead when it hit the ground.

Isn't that just like the Cutler Sandiago play where they couldn't go back and change it to a fumble because the play was blown dead?

Maybe I'm just mixing a few things up.

The whole play is under review on a challenge. They can reverse it from pass to fumble. and they did.

You should watch. Why not, it's our growing pains early. It is part of the process.

Exactly. If this was a playoff game I would feel horrible about this.

But it's the first game in a new era. These changes are going to be rough at first lol.