Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread***

The Redskins have a much better team, not even close. As far as the Saints D, maybe they need a bounty system. ;)

The Saints have been the best home team in the NFL for years. They have a lot of distractions but it's still a very good showing by the Redskins and RGIII.

Could we just get some tiny bit of luck. I don't care that we lose but give us something.

BTW, for everyone screaming our o line was bad. It is looking bad, really bad. I sometimes cannot even fault Luck here.

And this is the same D that usually gives Aaron Rodgers the most trouble over any other D in the league on a yearly basis.

We need all the help we can get on the o-line with Justice going down too. This is a lot worse than I imagined it would be.

Luck will get a TD throw before it's over. I still think Cutler will throw a pick also.

Can't watch this anymore... Horrible

You should watch. Why not, it's our growing pains early. It is part of the process.

Luck will get a TD throw before it's over. I still think Cutler will throw a pick also.

He should've just had one again lol

Now someone answer this for me. The ruling on the field was incomplete pass meaning the refs blew the play dead when it hit the ground.

Isn't that just like the Cutler Sandiago play where they couldn't go back and change it to a fumble because the play was blown dead?

Maybe I'm just mixing a few things up.

You should watch. Why not, it's our growing pains early. It is part of the process.

I can definitely see them owning the Vikings, Dolphins, Titans and Jags at least....

Now someone answer this for me. The ruling on the field was incomplete pass meaning the refs blew the play dead when it hit the ground.

Isn't that just like the Cutler Sandiago play where they couldn't go back and change it to a fumble because the play was blown dead?

Maybe I'm just mixing a few things up.

The whole play is under review on a challenge. They can reverse it from pass to fumble. and they did.

Exactly. If this was a playoff game I would feel horrible about this.

But it's the first game in a new era. These changes are going to be rough at first lol.

I can definitely see them owning the Vikings, Dolphins, Titans and Jags at least....

We can get a win soon.

We will have more growing pains next year too when more rooks and new FA's have to integrate into the system. Hopefully 2014 will show us to be contenders from that point forward.

The whole play is under review on a challenge. They can reverse it from pass to fumble. and they did.

Then what was the issue with that Cutler San Diego game a few years ago?

I think I'm confusing myself lol.