Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread***

Another pick? That was a really bad play on Luck's part. He tried forcing it in there and didn't take his eyes off of Wayne. Kris Adams was open

Even though we are getting our butts kicked I feel the refs are favoring the Bears. They get lucky a lot.

Bad playcalling on that interception by Luck in my opinion, no element of surprise, it was obvious pass

He's not getting enough time to get comfortable. Since he's uncomfortable he's trying to force it to a "sure" thing.

Brown has shown some glimpses of talent, but I'm not sure he is the running back we were looking for...

Have a lot of work to do, as long as the rookies get better throughout the season, i don't expect the offense to click at least for a few weeks think about how many rookies and inexperienced players we have right now.

so let the rg3 is better than luck talk begin

Doesn't even matter. Better team in DC. We will be fine, this is a tough opener on the road vs.a better D.

Besides, a Saints fan already told me early in the game that the Saints D is sucking......bad.

so let the rg3 is better than luck talk begin

well RG is putting on a clinic today..gotta give it to him. But we're stuck with Luck and it can only get better after today.

Doesn't even matter. Better team in DC. We will be fine, this is a tough opener on the road vs.a better D.

Besides, a Saints fan already told me early in the game that the Saints D is sucking......bad.

The Redskins have a much better team, not even close. As far as the Saints D, maybe they need a bounty system. ;)

well RG is putting on a clinic today..gotta give it to him. But we're stuck with Luck and it can only get better after today.

Don't say that! I'm positive there are things that could make it worse.

RG3 having huge game, but he has more weapons and better team. Andrew has been high and /or behind receivers all day.

We will get better, Griffin will struggle too. It's all about who you play, and how those around you play. We are down Collie, Hilton, and Freeney. It happens, we look much better than last year at least.

The Redskins have a much better team, not even close. As far as the Saints D, maybe they need a bounty system. ;)

I think the last few days distracted them too. Not taking anything away from the Skins either since they have been solid and usually give the Saints trouble over the years.

What does bug me is Garcon kicking butt on another team for all that money......we could have used Garcon.

Yikes, this game is not going well lol.

Well, when you cannot even win one phase of the game you are in trouble.....