Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathias Kiwanuka complains about Cowboys holding

gspdx

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000058872/article/mathias-kiwanuka-complains-about-cowboys-holding?module=HP11_headline_stack

I thought the Dallas CBs did alot of holding. On many of the replays they showed of the "great" coverage it seemed they were grabbing, pulling, etc. Maybe I'm wrong and that is the norm. And I don't want to blame the refs. But I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing.

The real refs would have made some calls that this group missed, and they would have missed their own too.

There was a lot of holding by the Cowboys DB's and by their OL. They were using something to their advantage. It happens.

Most teams should receive a scouting report on the officials as well and if one group rarely calls holding them I'm sure the smarter players will try to see what they can get away with.

Mathias Kiwanuka should complain about the Giants sucking.

This is why we like trsean.

I wasn't paying the greatest attention to the game (my Makers on the rocks got in the way), but I seem to remember the Cowboys getting called for way more penalties than the Giants did. I also remember the Cowboys playing more physical and making more plays than the Giants did. Fortune favors the bold...

The real refs would have made some calls that this group missed, and they would have missed their own too.

There was a lot of holding by the Cowboys DB's and by their OL. They were using something to their advantage. It happens.

Most teams should receive a scouting report on the officials as well and if one group rarely calls holding them I'm sure the smarter players will try to see what they can get away with.

^this......you saw them testing the waters in the preseason. Teams are going to attempt to get away with as much as possible until the calls start getting made.

This is why we like trsean.

I wasn't paying the greatest attention to the game (my Makers on the rocks got in the way), but I seem to remember the Cowboys getting called for way more penalties than the Giants did. I also remember the Cowboys playing more physical and making more plays than the Giants did. Fortune favors the bold...

100% right. Every other play for them was a false start. At one point they were backed up to a 1st and 30. And promptly threw a 45 yard td pass.

They were hungrier, wanted it more, and kicked our butt.

Look, I made no secret of the fact that I despise the Dallas Cowboys and that they are my favorite NFL to hate. Having said all that, even I have to admit that Romo, Murray, and Olgetree played a far superior game than the NY Giants did. Hey Victor Cruz, learn to the catch the ball before you try to run up field next time okay. Thank you. Jerry Jones won this round fair and square. The rematch between Dallas and Big Blue will yield a much different result IMO. Your victory will be fleeting and shortlived in scope Mr. Jones. Let's see who ultimately wins the division crown in the NFC East first Jerry before you break your hand patting yourself on the back okay.

Kiwanuka shut up okay. You look like a sore loser and spoiled brat. Grow up...