Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congratulations to the Houston Texans on their AFC Championship

FireJimCaldwell

That's funny. And it seems appropriate when considered with my larger question, "what the heck is an Old Navy" anyway. I've been trying to figure this out for years. Such an odd brand profile - makes me think of people wearing LL Bean clothes and Old Spice. All good things for my generation, but how in the heck did this become "cool" to the point that people walk around in clothes that just says "Old Navy" on them. Actually this is a larger pet peeve - I don't get the point of shirts stenciled "Reebok" or "Nike" either. You might as well wear a suit with "Brooks Brothers" stenciled across the shoulders.

All in all, I'd much rather have the shirt of a nonexistent team from a State I can't stand. At least they have a cool logo.

yahoo_texansshirt.jpg

It might be from Old Navy but it's still a championship!

Houston did win that year.

Only it was the Oilers...and it was the AFL.

I don't even know how this got by most people.

Hey Vance87 and QuizBoy,

Perhaps this is foreshadowing the 2012 NFL AFC South Division Title results....Stranger things have happened. I love my Colts, but Houston is loaded for bear baby. This is your year IMO. Take Lombardi home to Texas.

Hey Vance87 and QuizBoy,

Perhaps this is foreshadowing the 2012 NFL AFC South Division Title results....Stranger things have happened. I love my Colts, but Houston is loaded for bear baby. This is your year IMO. Take Lombardi home to Texas.

I agree Southwest! This must be a sign from the football gods! Hahaha