Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL AWARDS

danlhart87

MVP (it's always a QB) - I want to say someone else, but I've gotta go with Rodgers. If I had to pick a non-QB, I'd say Calvin Johnson

OPOY (again, usually a QB) - Brees. Again, I'd pick Calvin if I was to pick a non-QB

DPOY - Matthews deserved it in 2010 when Polamalu won it. I'm gonna go with JPP

OROY - Trent Richardson

DROY - Mark Barron (going off the board on that one!)

CPOY - Peyton

COY - Jim Harbaugh

MVP (it's always a QB) - I want to say someone else, but I've gotta go with Rodgers. If I had to pick a non-QB, I'd say Calvin Johnson

OPOY (again, usually a QB) - Brees. Again, I'd pick Calvin if I was to pick a non-QB

DPOY - Matthews deserved it in 2010 when Polamalu won it. I'm gonna go with JPP

OROY - Trent Richardson

DROY - Mark Barron (going off the board on that one!)

CPOY - Peyton

COY - Jim Harbaugh

I agree on Barron.

I would say Kuechly, but he will either be out of position or behind Beason.

I bet he starts for Thomas Davis, Davis is still young (29) but has missed the majority of the last two seasons (he has only started 2 games according to the Panthers site)

Calvin Johnson would have to get 2000+ yards to get MVP.

It's so hard for a WR to win the MVP award. 1, because normally if they have an unreal season they have to share the attention with the QB. 2, Even when Marvin shattered the regular season record for catches he was in the running for MVP but not a serious one. I think Johnson would have to do something never seen before like you said and just rewrite the single season record book for a WR for him to win it.

MVP: Aaron Rodgers

OPOY: Aaron Rodgers

DPOY: Nvarro Bowman

OROY: Andrew Luck

DROY: Luke Kuechly

CPOY: Peyton Manning

COY: John Harbaugh

AFC: Ravens

NFC: 49ers

SB 47: 49ers

I like your DPOY pick. I traded for Bowman in Madden and he has been my best defensive player lol. He was a beast last year. Like the defense version of Victor Cruz, except without the hype.

DPOY: Nvarro Bowman

DROY: Luke Kuechly

Yes quoting myself... I felt it worth noting how odd it was that I gave John Harbaugh coach of the year, but then the 49ers beating the Ravens. That would be... awkward.

MVP: Tom Brady

OPOY: Calvin Johnson

DPOY: Ray Lewis

DROY: Luke Kuechly the dude is a beast

COY: Chuck Pagano

AFC: Giants

NFC: Steelers

SB 47 Giants Steelers-Giants win

just an fyi the giants are in the NFC and steelers are in the AFC. hope you already knew that and this was just oversight.

MVP: has been a Quarterback since 06. I believe this year a Running Back will regain the title and Reggie Bush will be the one.

OPOY: Drew Brees

DPOY: Kavell Conner

DPOY: Mark Barron

COY: Chuck Pagano (If we pull out a wildcard spot. If not I look at Jim Schwartz.)

NFC: Lions

SB 47: Lions

what the heck...I'll give it a go

MVP: Mike Vick (I'm gambling that he stays fairly healthy and only misses maybe a game or two)

OPOY: Drew Brees

DPOY: Demarcus Ware (maybe JPP too)

DROY: Morris Claiborne (once he gets out of the ice tub)

COY: Andy Reid (I think he'll be a sentimental favorite because of his personal loss this offseason)

AFC: Texans? (wanted to say Patriots, but that O-line has to get better.)

NFC: Eagles

SB 47: Texans?

I actually have Stafford getting the MVP this year. His numbers are gonna be incredible!

I hope so! I took him as my QB, with Big Ben as my backup.

OPOY: Michael Vick

DPOY: Patrick Willis

DROY: Morris Claiborne

COY: Jim Harbaugh

AFC: Texans

MVP: Drew Brees....breesey gets his first

DPOY: Demarcus Ware

DROY: Chandler Jones

AFC: Ravens vs. Patriots (the sequel). Ravens get em this time.

NFC: Packers vs. Falcons....Falcons get revenge for 2010

SB 47: Falcons vs. Ravens (battle of the birds)...Ravens