Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In support of East Streets view...    what I’ve read about Williams since he joined the Giants is...   disappointment.  Underachiever.  And when his play started to tick up what I read was...    sure, he’s playing better now...   it’s his contract year.    Personally....   not a big fan of players like this...   Clowney too.   There’s a term for players like this....    coach killer.    They're paid to be great.   And they flash greatness from time to time.  It’s a tease.   But not nearly enough to be worth their money.   They’re paid on their reputation, but ultimately they rarely give you enough bang for the buck.    Pass. 
    • I think moving Nelson to LT is a horrible idea. Don’t ruin a good thing.
    • Get Quinn in the 3rd if possible put him at left Guard move Q to left tackle....I don’t care if he was D3. Closest think to Q I’ve seen 
    • Purely my opinion, but his 11.5 sacks 2020 stats are a bit of an aberration. He had 7.5 sacks total in his previous 3 years. Perhaps he's just a better fit for the NYGs, but even last year with his 11.5 sacks, his pass rush grade wasn't near as good as his sack total would suggest. His PRWR was also not top 10, like you might expect with that sack total. On the other hand, perhaps things are just clicking for him now and we'll see big things from him (similar to 2020) more consistently. IMO though, his sack total will drop in 2021.    Regardless, I don't see him as a fit for us and our 4-3, and I don't see Ballard pony-ing up the $ for him. For him to be successful for us, he'd be an early down or 2 down DE vs the run, then we'd bump him to 3T on 3rd, and Buckner to NT. Not saying it wouldn't work, or even be successful, I just don't see it happening, and I think he might be a bit overrated this year simply due to his 2020 sacks.   I found the below from PFF. Sums up some of my thoughts.     
    • With what was available I like the pick. Would prefer a trade down and still get him obviously. 
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,359

• TheUnshuffler

TheUnshuffler 22

• Derakynn

Derakynn 119

• dew5150

dew5150 110

• Solon

Solon 94

• MarlySullivan