Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Final Cuts -- please post here (Merge)

Superman

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Jean-Baptiste@NickJB90

@BrandoLee82 I'd love to be a part of that organization. Met mr. Grigson and Pagano already, and they are some great guys.

View conversation

I just got a reply back from Baptiste

We have one nose tackle, plus two guys who can probably play nose tackle in a pinch in a 1-gap scheme (Nevis and Mathews). I wouldn't be surprised if we have a claim in on Jean-Baptiste.

We have one nose tackle, plus two guys who can probably play nose tackle in a pinch in a 1-gap scheme (Nevis and Mathews). I wouldn't be surprised if we have a claim in on Jean-Baptiste.

Maybe not necessarily Jean-Baptiste, but you would have to think the Colts are going to claim a NT off waivers. It's either that or Chapman is ready to go, which is not true.

Moala can play Nose, I thought I saw him playing that some over the preseason and doing it well. I'd have to watch the games again though to make sure

We have got to pick up a NT(hopefully Baptiste), but that obviously means somebody has to go. Probably a LBer cause I don't see carrying 9 on the active roster, or a CB.....my choice would be Vaughn.

Again i find Balzer talking about Baptiste I too would like to pick him up.We have to have a NT and Pagano knowsthis.Expect them to take the best available and Baptiste is the a beast needs a lil trimming and he could do great.

Maybe not necessarily Jean-Baptiste, but you would have to think the Colts are going to claim a NT off waivers. It's either that or Chapman is ready to go, which is not true.

I would rather Chapman sit the whole year then get him out there early.What a motor and game changer he could be for us.