Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Final Cuts -- please post here (Merge)

Superman

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the Skins cut RB Tim Hightower what is wrong with him? Anyone have an answer to that???? Curious I guess and thanks in advance for the answer.

well they already have morris helu and royster and hightower was coming off an acl injury

Brad wells retweeted someone that said they over heard Reggie say that Justin snow was cut

If there's any actual confirmation on this, and not just Wells throwing stuff at the wall, please provide a link. My plan is to update the first post in this thread as the cuts get confirmed.

My first reaction is the Snow decision is very disappointing.

As best I can tell, Overton is also a long snapper. He's not a lineman or a linebacker who doubles as a snapper. All he does is snap.

So, absent anything else, this strikes me as a financial decision. And given how many close games we might be in, I don't understand the logic of cutting someone important like Snow over what I think is a small amount of money.

I'm sure there's more to this story.... but my initial reaction is disappointment.

As best I can tell, Overton is also a long snapper. He's not a lineman or a linebacker who doubles as a snapper. All he does is snap.

So, absent anything else, this strikes me as a financial decision. And given how many close games we might be in, I don't understand the logic of cutting someone important like Snow over what I think is a small amount of money.

I'm sure there's more to this story.... but my initial reaction is disappointment.

Snow never done anything but LS either.

Confirmed by Chappell

Just saw his tweet. His agent confirmed it as well.

By the way, I mentioned this as a possibility earlier in the offseason. Wasn't rooting for it, but Matt Overton and Kyle Miller provide us with a little more athleticism on special teams, and Miller in particularly gives us a flex position at TE/LS.

Overton does a fine job, he's younger and stronger, the better guy just won the job, but I do agree being cheaper won the job