Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That game last night...

StewieG

Even though it was a win, it may have been the most dreadful game I have ever watched. The penalties slowed the game down. That 1st half felt like it went on for 2 hours. It seemed like every 3 plays there was a penalty thrown. I thought I was going to pass out asleep waiting for just the first half to end!

Thats all I wanted to say.

Even though it was a win, it may have been the most dreadful game I have ever watched. The penalties slowed the game down. That 1st half felt like it went on for 2 hours. It seemed like every 3 plays there was a penalty thrown. I thought I was going to pass out asleep waiting for just the first half to end!

Thats all I wanted to say.

I was there and people were leaving in droves mid 3rd quarter, seemed like every quarter =1 hour. It was just taking too long.

WTH Goodell. We need real refs!

I was there and people were leaving in droves mid 3rd quarter, seemed like every quarter =1 hour. It was just taking too long.

WTH Goodell. We need real refs!

It was ridiculous. There was one play where they called us for holding but the guy they called was rushing the quarterback. Wasn't even the right player!

I had it on, but ended up switching to the SC/Vandy game instead. Was too slow for me to watch, and only kept up with highlights online.

It definitely was a slow boring game. And I don't think I have ever watched a colts game and said it was boring (even during blowouts or games where we are getting destroyed)

That second quarter went on FOREVER. The last 2 mins of the second quarter had to have lasted about 15 minutes.

It actually did; it was after 9:00P and the game started close to on time.

You are exactly right. I was just thinking about how I remembered looking at my phone about 9 and the half just ended. Good Lord that was freakin ridiculous!

JUST TERRIBLE! I was at the game and at times it seemed like it was snowing yellow (flags) LOL. And to make it worse the refs had to have a little confab huddle after every call to make sure there really was a penalty. Twice they decided that "NO" there was no penalty on the play. The topper was when the head ref forgot to turn his mike of and blew his wistle into the mike.. It nearly blew the Lucas Oil sound system along with a few thousand eardrums. The most exciting play of the evening was when the peewee player from Connersville intercepted Blue during the little half time Mascot game and nearly ran it all the way back for a touchdown!! I am so glad pre-season is over but if the officiating last night is any indication all the coaches had better renew thier blood pressure prescriptions cause it's going to be ugly! :)