Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Shocked...  kidding...    The real question is who is the new girlfriend.    And is Gisele looking for comfort. 
    • In interviews over the years….  Ballard and Bubba.   It was brought most recently when Blankenship kicked it out of bounds twice in the week one tie.   Bubba was asked about it that week and said Blank practiced that every day.     I agree, it’s great when it works.   And not so much when it doesn’t.   All I’m saying is that it’s a deliberate strategy with a long history of success. 
    • This guy is cherry picking, and telling the portion of story. Lazy to be honest.  I posted all box rates. Stack, light, and base/normal. All the rates are near to last year. Where the guy is lazy, he doesn't discuss YBC, which is an important indicator.  And he doesn't mention he was #1 in stuffed runs last year. And only #4 this year. It's simple. Ds have adjusted (since late last year). Film shows teams stacking when obvious short yardage, and we run into it.  Film shows blitzing (also considered stacked), and we run into it too. Film shows teams having DBs (Ss a lot) shallow in LB area, to help defend run.  Film shows our OL scheme is too much finesse and complex.        Short yardage, 1st downs, and blitzed are typically considered stacks most times. Also, teams do both run-blitz and pass-blitz (or multi purpose). Clog gaps...    It's not complicated :-) (our situation).. Stats are complicated. 
    • If that is the case I think it’s brilliant if done right. The kickoff needs good height for it to work. Where did you hear this?
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 4,721

• Orioles22

Orioles22 333

• jonjon

jonjon 251

• superrep1967

superrep1967 792

• Bravo

Bravo 1,104

• PRnum1