Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans! Our Indianapolis Colts conclude their preseason hosting the Cincinnati Bengals at LOS. :bengals: A win by the Colts would finish both Indianapolis and Cincinnati's preseason at 2-2.

Colts the the Bengals in the last preseason meeting between the teams 17-13 at Paul Brown Stadium on September 1, 2011, their only win in the 2011 preseason. Indianapolis went back to Cincinnati in Week 6 of the regular season, and the Bengals avenged the preseason loss when they defeated the Colts, without Peyton Manning, 27-17, on October 16. Bengals lead the all-time preseason series (and Interstate 74 rivalry between the cities) 13-7 entering tonight.

Andrew Luck, and the starting offense and defense units of both the Colts and Bengals probably will sit out on tonight's preseason finale. Many of the reserve players, rookies, and veterans and free agents signed during the off-season are on the bubble as all NFL rosters must be reduced from the present 75 man, to the final 53-man regular season roster by Friday Night.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Bengals in their preseason finale tonight, and GO COLTS!!! :cheer::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::1colts::coltshorse::coltsfb::helmet::blueshoe::D:cheer:

Colts Vs. Bengals NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/g...4/bengals@colts

Colts Vs Bengals Pregame Press Release - Adobe PDF:

http://prod.static.c...lease-pre04.pdf

Once again, thanks to Lucas Oil Stadium for setting us fans up for a day/afternoon/night of Colt's football!!!! Nobody does it better IMO!!!

While this game might not be a thriller, (maybe a snoozer) it will make or break a lot of player's dreams. Over 700 players will be unemployed after the next rounds of cuts. As hard as our young team has played, this is a final opportunity to make a difference in a game setting.

I am going to miss this thread tonight....other than an occasional check in. I am watching the game with my fiance that really loves the Colts and wants to learn football.....

So instead of my 'nutty' game day antics here....I will be pointing out the nuances of the game to the one I love....may have to give y'all some likes at halftime. :)

A big thank you again to LOS for getting us 'pumped up' each and every week. GO :coltslogo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the game guys and gals...Have a sick young lady to see to!! Pagano said we will see a lot of Stanton tonight. Expect starters ONLY a couple of series....He said cuts: "It is the toughest part of the job, " and they need to leave everything on the field" to make the the roster....or not. Good night and enjoy!! Go Colts! I will miss everyone's insight!!! :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

I think they're gonna take it easy this game so as to prevent any more injuries. I think they said Mathis has a shoulder problem, Powers has knee issues, etc.

Yeah it sucks our defense is broken! So many darn injuries. Colts just have severely bad luck with injuries..