Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone want to join my fantasy football league?

Depending on the amount of votes I get, only then will I choose which site, so I need u all to let me know which one you prefer ASAP. I want to get this done by tommorrow. Right now we have 6 people including myself. And remember this is just for fun, no money no prizes except bragging rights. Also my vote is for espn.com

I will create it first thing tommorrow, and message you all the information. I'll also let you know how many position starters there will be.

Espn or nfl for our league?

I'm open for either, really. I've only ever used NFL for it, so ESPN would be new.

This'll be my first FF ever, so we'll see how it goes. But I love my picks. Especially landing Manning AND Luck. The only one I wanted but did not get was Vontae and that was a 100% homer leap anyway.

Yeah, I had to take that homer leap.

Missed out on many others, and wanted to make sure I got at least one. Though I got Ballard also.

Figured Vontae may be the best fantasy value on the defense.

Anyway, it'll be fun.

Don't know what to make of having defensive players yet, but it'll be interesting.

Yeah, I had to take that homer leap. Missed out on many others, and wanted to make sure I got at least one. Though I got Ballard also. Figured Vontae may be the best fantasy value on the defense. Anyway, it'll be fun. Don't know what to make of having defensive players yet, but it'll be interesting.

Yeah, defensive players might be fun.

haha you got him (Davis)?! Dangit. I did land Sean Smith though. He was WAY down on the board. And I landed Jerry Hughes: the ultimate gamble.

Yeah, defensive players might be fun.

haha you got him (Davis)?! Dangit. I did land Sean Smith though. He was WAY down on the board. And I landed Jerry Hughes: the ultimate gamble.

Yeah, I'm on call 24/7 and had to take some calls in the middle of the draft, and missed the last 10 rounds, or so.

When it was over I reviewed my draft, and all my CBs, except Vontae were Free Agents.

Obviously, I've put in a number of claims on un-drafted CBs. :)