I forgot to put in my answers for the other stuff
1. I like the waiver process proposed. Makes sense since at the half way point it keeps things balanced.
2. Works for me.
3. I don't remember needing 6 add/drops in a week myself in previous years, but with the Covid situation, might be a good idea to increase the max to either 7 or 8. We may or may not see a outbreak for a certain team like we saw in the MLB, which effects scoring for that team and the team they are playing that week.
4. I was thinking Sept. 3rd at 6pm EST since it would be closer to the season opener and gives us a couple more days to see how things are looking (Covid wise) and give us a better look at the depth charts since there are no preseason games this year.
5. Having an expanded reserve and bench could help ease the burden of churning rosters with waivers. I would think if we expand the bench and reserve, would we need to increase the max add/drops per week?
6. We could remove the kicker position, possibly replace it with a different position, I see @spoonfish mention IDP, that could be something we could try. If not, that's okay too.