Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this play nice mentality is nonsense. Learn from BB how to win and win consistent.

It was a joke

It's a matter of perspective. People just aren't able to look at our team rationally.

Prime Peyton couldnt beat Brady and BB consistently. And people are shocked that 3rd year Luck isn't able to either lol.

It's like the team isn't allowed to lose one game to arguably the best coach-QB combo of the last 20 years (and possibly of all time)

lmao

So many ridiculous posters on here tonight.  It's like the Colts aren't allowed to ever lose a game.  People get so irrationally angry

I feel no anger myself. No reason to. This team I had figured for a 9-7 team all year long overachieved, which is good. We dominate poor teams but a clear pattern of being whooped by true contenders has formed all season. 

I'm very disappointed in the confusion and self deprecating play of my team, from top to bottom. However, I'm glad we CAN overachieve. We've gotten 1 pace better each of the three years since Luck came to us. We get 1 game deeper each year, and remembering 2011, we're lucky to have what we have. 

This score however, we'll be having this trash thrown in our face all during next season until we prove ourselves. 

It was about his contract. 25 million a year. Would it be better to save a bit to surround yourself with talent?

It's what he market dictates. The players association wouldn't let him take less than what the market says he's worth.

I feel no anger myself. No reason to. This team I had figured for a 9-7 team all year long overachieved, which is good. We dominate poor teams but a clear pattern of being whooped by true contenders has formed all season. 

I'm very disappointed in the confusion and self deprecating play of my team, from top to bottom. However, I'm glad we CAN overachieve. We've gotten 1 pace better each of the three years since Luck came to us. We get 1 game deeper each year, and remembering 2011, we're lucky to have what we have. 

This score however, we'll be having this trash thrown in our face all during next season until we prove ourselves. 

Actually all considering it was quite a run,...

He's playing the Pats without a good running game and without a good defense.  The Colt wide receivers are not getting open, what's he suppose to do?  He's only in his 3rd year and the whole franchise is in the playoffs because of Luck.  He can't beat those guys without help.  Forgot to mention the weather is horrible, and Brady is not playing much better, their just running the ball down the Colt's throats.

Point made. Thanks for agreeing with me. He needs help. 25 million?

It was a joke

It's like the team isn't allowed to lose one game to arguably the best coach-QB combo of the last 20 years (and possibly of all time)

I always feel for mods during emotional times like this. Thank you for your efforts tonight. Gonna be awhile until our next gameday  :bored:

exactly... it's not rocket science...        It's just trying new things.. .   EXPERIMENT. 

Chuck stuck with Trent for HOW LONG.?     Stuck with REGGIE for HOW LONG?

Damn just DARE to be different. .     Oh well....   I'm just waiting on Harbaugh to fix Michigan then come save Indy...

That's what makes BB so good, he is very flexible in his game plans.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - response to hidden post
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - response to hidden post

DO COLTS SCOUT??????      52-7 PATS SENDING IRSAY A MESSAGE-------OPEY TAYLOR INTERVIEW TO FOLLOW GAME----UHHH I JUST DIDNT HAVE IT TODAY-----WHEN DO WE PLAY UCLA AGAIN?

Still unable to follow the rules I see.