All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NO!!! I enjoyed her and she was knowledgeable, too! How could Ballard let her walk? (sarcasm)
  3. Yes I'm sad, but at the same time, Caroline Cann is the perfect name for a reporter of the Carolina Panthers who has Cam Newton for a QB
  4. Why would Suh not be a scheme fit? What we play now isn't much different than what they did in Detroit when he was there.
  5. I would think JM would have wanted to have serious amounts of roster control. That therefore might have given some pause. No way did NE want to compete against him.
  6. It's a Grand Canyon sized leap to call this a holdout.
  7. McCoy. I'm not convinced at all of Suh's scheme fit, and I also think he could go overpriced very easily. That right there is enough to not sign him and notice I didn't even mention culture or whatever. The problem is that we don't really have room for 2 more interior d linemen
  8. I'd be all for it if the Colts could sign McCoy. I think he'd be a real asset to the defensive front line.
  9. twfish

Day one OTAs

She left the same time as the draft, I was heart broken and had to unfollow her on instagram
  10. I've seen this statement a few times around the board and I have to say I agree and disagree. The Colts have always been the underdog. Even during the manning era it took forever for the Colts to get true recognition. So we as fans have grown used to not being in the spotlight. But on the other hand, so many people want to see the Colts become the next NFL dynasty. And in order for that to happen this organization needs to get used to being in the spotlight. They need to get used to being praised all the time. They need to get to a place where it doesn't matter if people are talking to up or not. I am embracing this. Because being in the spotlight and being praised all the time comes with the territory of being an NFL dynasty... so happy Ballard is the man running the show. He understands that outside noise is just that. Noise. And as a fan for the last 16 years I'm going to eat this up.
  11. CR91

Day one OTAs

Former colts reporter Caroline Cann now works for the panthers
  12. CR91

Day one OTAs

Well we need something to panic about after all the good press we're getting from the media
  13. Why would somebody need to be cut? You could keep Mcoy just the same as we kept Ridgeway last year. And Lewis could always be moved to DE.
  14. twfish

Day one OTAs

I cant wait for this too blow up
  15. Okereke can still participate in OTAs even if he doesn't sign.
  16. Here are the DT's Hunt, Audrey, Lewis, Stewart, Ward. If you add McCoy you have to cut one of the above. Steward is the only true NT. So that leave Ward or Hunt. Do you want two 31-32 year old DTs? Are you willing to give up on Ward by cutting him?
  17. I saysign them both to 1 year mercenary deals. Less base with lots of incentives. Something like 8 mil guaranteed, 2 mil for 8+ sacks. 4 mil for a Super Bowl appearance. Maybe some other incntives like a mil for 16 games played.
  18. Today
  19. There is something to the leverage Hunt plays with that is unique to his height and strength...no doubt. However, we’re using Hunt to aggressively penetrate upfield through the A or B gap - mostly the A in the latter half of the year. We’re not asking him to a NT job description. I’m sure we’d play McCoy at 3T like he has his whole career....that’s what he is and he’ll force some double teams from that spot...but you could also ask him to do the same thing through an A gap just like we did with Autry and Hunt in the double A gap looks we used frequently after Woods went out
  1. Load more activity