Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My absolute favorite first two rounds would be adding Bowers and Troy Franklin
  3. There is no realistic trade I would make if Bowers or Mitchell are at 15. I'd be running to the podium. Streichen having Bowers is a dream scenario
  4. I've already taken 2 teams, if someone doesn't take it today, I'll take it and go for the much awaited Colts Draw! I'm not part of the Colts Draw as well, like last year when it was run by @csmopar, only "in-house GMs" are given chance to be Colts GM Myself, @Mike06181 (Lions fan visiting, he's played as Colts GM in The Den already too this year) aren't part of it, so did @NFLfan when she was GM last year. @RollerColt has reclused himself from the opportunity this year, if he wants to be part of the Draw, I hope he'd change his mind and let me know in next few hours.
  5. @Dr. T can the contestant, if they guess the round right, even with a trade down, still get the full points for the A, B, and C? If Ballard trades out of a round, the different round criteria will obviously apply. That might increase the scoring possibilities. Just a thought. Let us know. @w87r @NFLfan can you pin this thread? Thanks
  6. Today
  7. Only Miami Dolphins is in dire need of a GM They only have 3 picks (Rounds 1,2 and 5 I believe), so it's a very Lite team for this draft to handle and won't take too much of your time. Somebody should claim before it gets sold soon!
  8. Yeah I saw that… How’s life in Arlington? I imagine it’s quite different compared to Indiana?
  9. https://heavy.com/sports/indianapolis-colts/danielle-hunter-colts-offer-texans/?fbclid=IwAR2O7Y9ovhRugFbWNhiPEMUzxz3X4XwqIwdKZSs1PnmOeU8fZToKUH0pO1g_aem_AZr2EX2JFmtBk7XtgAOILdB2-TKJK6dUKaoFygyDU1sq2ql_y37L5ZRSSqIi6tYp7KE
  10. I think they play the same position. The receiver te. Granson plays the inline guy role. I hate spending a 1st on a te.
  11. Clemson and Arizona played a good game. For being #2, Arizona seemed off, as they missed free throws and couldn't stop Clemson. The Wildcats rebounded in the second half, but it was too much for them to overcome. Another upset was Alabama beating North Carolina. Many peoples' brackets are shattered by now.
  12. Couldn’t agree more. And that’s the way I want it. If one of those stud offensive players isn’t there at 15, I would want to trade down multiple times and still land an AD Mitchell. As for corner or safety, I think the value is in rounds 3 and 4 to address those areas of need. I’d still rather get a veteran safety to go along with resigning Blackmon versus drafting yet again another prospect there.
  13. Oh I was very conflicted lol, ok not really I’m loyal to my Cubs! I was hoping to go to the game but had to work☹️
  14. I'll wait until the Colts Lucky Draw before deciding on taking on a 3rd team. If I win, well....
  15. Remaining teams to be picked: NFC: ~~NONE~~ AFC: Dolphins Colts (Lucky Draw) Ravens @chad72, @TomDiggs, @Archer, @coltsfanej, @Mike06181, @John Hammonds If any of you'd like to have 3rd team to round out the team assignment for this year, please do so - only 2 teams remain, Miami Dolphins (3 picks only in first 5 rounds) and Baltimore Ravens (6 picks in first 5 rounds). Let's move on to Drawing of Colts GM today!
  16. I'll take Steelers as my second team, and in case someone comes back and wants to participate or wants a second team later, I can give it to them.
  17. We'll probably run until 5th round only, unless many GMs want to continue until the end - the interest waned last year after about #160... And, I guess Rams have got about 4 picks in round 6. This is probably the first in many years that Rams have more than less - less, in the sense very few draft picks. They're drafting and coaching up well on both sides, so this is great year for them.
  18. No, but if you can draft a blue chip player you take them unless you have a bonefied starter and Woods isn’t yet. Plus woods and Bowers can be on the field at the same time
  19. In my opinion if we are staying at 15 it’s because one on Nabers, Bowers, Rome or MHJ dropped to that spot. Otherwise I see the FO trading down at least once to the bottom of the 1st or completely into day two…… No other offensive weapon has the upside of those 4 and worthy of a top half of the first round pick…..
  20. Yeah and most of the true difference makers have been signed. At this point anyone you get will be a role player or just an average starter at best. So any FA signing that may happen between now and the draft isn’t going to generate much excitement.
  21. Opening Day for the Mets was postponed because of rain. They will play today. I have not followed baseball much in the last two years. Let's see if this year is better for the Mets. This song always gets me in the mood for baseball.
  22. I just realized how many picks the rams have. Stafford is going to need nametags at camp.
  1. Load more activity