Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'll say this. Who else besides the Jets is a major landmine for Bowers? Vikings probably go QB or CB. Broncos have tons of needs, including QB, EDGE, and D_Line. Raiders have lots of needs and are high on CBs and OTs. Saints are probably more of a threat to take OT or WR on offense than TE. Honestly, if he gets by the Jets, there a good chance he makes it to us. Maybe the Bengals are a threat to trade up for him, but I'm nitpicking there. I honestly think there's a better chance Bowers makes it to us than Quinyon Mitchell.
  3. I can’t believe how many fans still think Bowers is going to be there at 15. Amazing.
  4. I agree. Curious how it'll work out tomorrow. The Jets are the team that scares me with regards to Bowers.
  5. They’ll be a run of cornerbacks and offensive tackles after the quarterbacks and Brock Bowers Falls to 15
  6. There is probably a lot of fans 10-14 saying the same thing right now on their respective forums.
  7. Most of the elite teams have a top TE. That's a separator. Chiefs, 49ers, Bills, Lions, Ravens. All with top TEs. That arguably harder to get than a top WR. If Brock Bowers falls to 15, you take him.
  8. Look at the Chiefs. Franchise tight end, qb, DT, and some would say corner. U need some elite players mixed in with players. We have one elite player, and he is our rb. This is 2024 and u ain't winning nothing with that formula.
  9. As we get within 24 hours of the draft. I want Brock Bowers. The lack of TEs that are good in this draft just takes over for me what could be a top CB in Mitchell. I feel like we can get a top CB, WR, and EDGE in rounds 2-4 if we really want too in some order. If we have to trade up for Bowers, then I don't want him, but if he falls to 15, then I think we'd have to take him as there's no TE close to him on paper for the rest of the draft. He also would do wonders with Steichen.
  10. Sorry, Tide, your memory has failed you. In 2019, Sweat was supposed to be a top-10 pick. He went 26th. Why do you think half the NFL passed in Sweat? The report of the heart condition that came out of the combine. Typically team doctors remove the player from the team’s big board. In short, the decision is taken out of the GMs control. In 2020, Ballard didn’t pass on Jefferson. That was the year the Colts traded for Buckner. So they didn’t have a first round pick. In the second round the Colts picked Pittman and Taylor. Facts matter. Ballard didn’t “freeze” either year.
  11. My bold prediction is that the Colts will draft a game changing D player when there are top named O players still on the board and this place will go into a meltdown And in a couple years hindsight will kick them in the *
  12. Does he trade back? I am back and forth but I beleive there is pressure to get a play maker. People have Bowers falling to the Colts. I think we need D bad. However, he would be my choice as an offensive pick after Nabers and Harrison. I actually think he has the ability to affect the game just as much as Harrison.
  13. Y’all remember when Ballard passed on Justin Jefferson, Montez sweat traded out of the 1st to pick rock yasin in the 2nd because he was a hard worker and earned a single digit number at Temple…… expect something like that…. Ballad freezes when he’s faced with picking a real talented player, he uses “hard worker”, “ horseshoe guy”, “team captain” to soften the blow selecting a player that’s clearly below average football talent at the particular pick…
  14. It just never stops. At least you have the courage of your convictions to keep selling it. Props to you. You’re not afraid to be wrong for this many years.
  15. Man, they don’t paint a better picture on gaslighting in the textbooks... “Nothing in that thought about so and so, unless YOU want to make it about them.”… “well I mentioned him but so what… why is that an excuse to do such and such?” 😂
  16. Dr. T, I would like to change Cole Bishop to Dadrion Taylor-Demerson. Sorry for the change. Thank You.
  17. Why do they want to be traded? Cincinnati looks to be a pretty good team.
  18. Why would what RG did 7 to 11 years ago be important in evaluating what Ballard has done? BTW, Luck's favorite target was Wayne. You're taking this convo beyond the scope of pick 15. A trade down for an OT seems plausible, as does many other options. I mentioned him in passing, but so what? Why is that an excuse to take the convo to a CB vs RG topic, when in fact what I said about Luck's major injuries, lacerated kidney (scrambling for a FD/TD?) and snowboarding, was correct in showing that Ballard didn't need QB injuries to be the result of oline play in order to want to add oline pieces. In the case of 2024, maybe just 1 piece instead of 3 like back in 2018.
  19. That is the strategy, but when you have most of your starters on 2nd-3rd contacts and have depth behind them, how many picks do you really need? You can only put 53 on the final roster. If you have 10 picks, you’re lucky if 6 make the final roster.
  20. So by the logic used by the writer from Stampede Blue, the Colts are going to trade NOT ONE but TWO 2nd round picks PLUS Kwity Paye for a corner who has missed 17 games the last two seasons and is going to want a new contract with lots of guaranteed money plus he’ll have leverage for the new deal. And I think Lattimore turns 28 later this season. Beyond Silly. Now we know why Stampede Blue is a fringe website. Such nonsense. NOTE: Not blaming you Too Proud. Blaming Stampede Blue.
  21. I agree. I’ve watched just about all of his snaps. Iowa has put a lot of DB’s in the NFL lately. I was a big fan of Brents when he was there but Dejean is the best of them. Having said that, I think Mitchell profiles as the perfect complement to Brents. After, I would rather have Dejean over Arnold especially if they can trade back and get him.
  1. Load more activity