Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Me and you both brother. Not giving up hope until he is officially picked lol.
  3. If this happen, look out Colts in 2024. It probably won't but I hope it does.
  4. Absolutely! Have you heard the insane rumor that the Chargers might draft JJ and deal Herbert to the Vikings??
  5. Colts land worthy and adonai Mitchell
  6. I'm not in Indiana, but I am so ready for the draft. I should have taken the day off. I would be surprised to see that trade. The pats have said they have not received serious offers to trade back. But that would be great to see Marvin Harrison's son as a Colt.
  7. Surprisingly in “twitter land” it’s picking up steam lol. It’s the Wild West in there right now. On the .0000001% chance it happens I feel the fanbase would still be split. Some furious over compensation. Some over the moon to get Marvin’s son in Indy. As long as we don’t draft a OL in the first round I’ll be a happy camper. Hoping for Bowers, BTJ, Arnold in that order for who would (realistically) want.
  8. There’s been a lot of comments made by Ballard lately that they are always planning a few years out, while the coach is pushing for players that can help now. So it’s a balance. He’s made comments that the goal is to protect and provide weapons for AR. The talent at the top of the draft seems like there could be a couple really good offensive lineman falling down to us, with a run on receivers and skill players. I don’t necessarily see that, I think there could be a run on qbs, tackles, and pass rushers with the obvious 3 receivers before we pick. That could potentially push all corners, as well as Bowers down to 15. But say, both corners and Bowers go top 15, who does that push out? Most likely a talented tackle. They can either trade back or take the highest rated player on the board, which would provide swing tackle depth, and a plan for if Smith is injured/isnt re-signed following 2025. Some are speculating it might be best to move Smith to guard in that scenario.
  9. I don't believe this would ever happen as the price would be much too steep. The only way this is even a remote possibility is if the Pats do not like Maye or McCarthy . Then this would also need the QB needy teams to feel the same as NE . The value of Maye , if he's a franchise QB is multiple firsts. IMO , you can't give up that for a WR
  10. Today
  11. Happy Draft Day to the folks who are in Indiana! (And east coast) lol. If this actually happens today I don’t know what I would do. Pipe dream or not, I’m READY for this draft to start!
  12. Kirk did have the Vikings at the top of the division in the 2022 season at 13-4. He was injured last year. Oh well have fun with your new QB. You act like I don't know Vikings football, comical because I like the team and follow them a lot. You and @NFLfansay Kirk doesn't know situational football. In 2022 he was the best situational QB in the league. Vikings were 11-0 in games decided by 3 points or less. It is because Kirk handled most situations right. You don't go 11-0 in games 3 points or less and not be a smart QB.
  13. Maybe I am the one who will end up with egg on his face but I just don’t get why people think the Colts are actually going to draft an olineman with their first pick. Nelson and Kelly returned to their pro-bowl playing status. Raimann looks to be a very good young left tackle and the Colts have made it pretty clear they see Smith as one of the most underrated tackles in football. They aren’t drafting a right guard in the first round, Nelson was exception, and even then Fries held his own at right guard last year. They aren’t going to draft a guy who isn’t going to start next year either in the first round. The starting oline is probably the least of their worries going into this draft.
  14. I'm thinking if we can trade to 8 or 9 and draft Odunze , we should do it if the price is reasonable. The value chart shows giving up P 15 and P 46 is the perfect number. Probably won't do it and I would think 2025 2nd for a 2024 4th added to the deal would make it work . That of coarse would depend on Atlanta or Chicago wanting to move to 15 . Obviously , as we all know , it takes 2 to make a trade.
  15. I can too. And that will tell us everything we need to know about how the view him. It will tell us their feelings on the tight end room, and what direction they pick from there will tell us even more. but if they take him at 15, we won’t know much about what might have happened, as they will be landing someone they had rated highly and fell to them.
  16. That is a very inaccurate description of what happened. At this point it’s history and doesn’t need to be revisited but I will say Chloe adds value to this board and should be and is by most encouraged to post, even if people don’t always agree with her.
  17. My response was in regards to another posted suggesting that the Colts need to get the pick right when it comes to picking a WR. I agree with you .
  18. The ghost of Joel Buchsbaum makes the Colts 1st round selection in Detroit.
  19. Ballard Mafia? I think I may be among those. 😂 (I'm a fan of Ballard's.) Seriously, there is no reason for anyone to go after any member. There is no reason to ridicule or bait people. Some here do that. All sides have to keep in mind that when people are silenced, you lose what makes this forum great. Exchanging different ideas makes the forum more fun. Imagine if everyone wrote the same opinions and thoughts. It would be boring. All the best on the draft! (If Ballard drafts Bowers, will you join Ballard Mafia? )
  20. Colts stay put at 15 and they will draft Brock Bowers.
  21. Bonus: I will abstain Round 1, Pick 15: A.) Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia B.) Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo C.) Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama Round 2, Pick 46: A.) Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas B.) Braden Fiske, DL, Florida State C.) Ennis Rakestraw, CB, Missouri Round 3, Pick 82: A.) Adisa Issac, EDGE, Penn State B.) Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas C.) Calen Bullock, S, USC Round 4, Pick 117: A.) Jarvis Brownlee Jr, CB, Louisville B.) Devontez Walker, WR, North Carolina C.) Malik Mustapha, S, Wake Forest Round 5, Pick 151: A.) Nelson Ceaser, DL, Houston B.) Blake Watson, RB, Memphis C.) Jaylan Ford, LB, Texas Round 6, Pick 191: A.) Garrett Greenfield, OT, South Dakota State B.) Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois C.) Tyrone Tracy, RB, Purdue Round 7, Pick 234: A.) Ramel Kayton, WR, Tennessee B.) Dalton Tucker, OG, Marshall C.) Mark Perry, S, TCU
  22. I did not vote, as I really don't have a favorite. I guess whoever the Vikings draft will be my favorite, especially if we do not trade up for him. The Vikings like Maye. I would be okay with him or Daniels or McCarthy. Experts love McCarthy. Many Vikings fans do too. Why don't Colts fan think highly of McCarthy?
  23. I am all for a D player. If the top D players r gone at 15. I could live with Bowers as I think he is going to be special.
  24. I will say this. I think if Bowers falls, I could see KC trading up.
  1. Load more activity