Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There's a ton of conjecture here based on a guy that has shown no positional bias and whose last 1st round pick as part of the Chiefs was a corner
  3. ballard will do his best in the draft but he has not been good at drafting game changing wrs or pass rushers
  4. ENTRY #1 BONUS: Yes, they will trade back. Round 1 - #15 A – Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU B – Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA C – Brock Bowers TE Georgia Round 2 - #46 A – Adisa Isaac, DE, Penn State B – Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina C – Marshawn Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan Round 3 - #82 A – Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon B – Renardo Green, FS, Florida State C – Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida Round 4 - #117 A – Tanor Bortolini, OC, Wisconsin B – Jarrian Jones, SCB, Florida State C – Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame Round 5 - #151 A – Malik Mustapha, FS, Wake Forest B – Kitan Oladapo, SS/LB, Oregon State C – Tyrone Tracy, RB, Purdue Round 6 - #191 A – Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB, Washington B – Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois C – Matt Lee, OC Round 7 - #234 A – Trey Taylor, FS, Air Force B – Jacob Monk, OG, Duke C – Caedan Wallace, OT/OG, Penn State
  5. Seriously. That’s a small price to pay for a Nabors or Bowers. I think most here would do it in a heartbeat.
  6. Not sure what it means, but NFL reinstated (5) guys for gambling. Rodgers wasn't 1 of them. https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2024/04/18/eagles-news-nfl-reinstates-players-isaiah-rodgers-suspended-quintez-cephus-cj-moore-shaka-toney/
  7. I’m at the point now that it’s worth trading up and doing what needs to be done for one of these receivers. If Ballard has a legit chance to get a MHJ/Nabers, then do it. Just my two cents on it.
  8. I would like to see Ballard draft TE Brock Powers. With the verdict still out on Woods it's a no brainer imo
  9. Aren't they all. The 90s bills, the 00s chargers. Both great teams, winning super bowls isn't easy. Give me 12 wins a year and a chance when the playoffs come around. You make it sound like it's an easy formula. It obviously isn't. You understand that every team has a team of scouts that follow these kids for the entirety of their college careers. They know them, spend time with them. Then you make claims about Dejean, for example, without any information. It's pretty comical really.
  10. it was a hell of run but more questions about what it could have been with a couple of tweaks here and there .
  11. The defense had one talent and that was to rush the passer. Once teams started running on them, they were by far less effective. They were undersized and built to protect a lead.
  12. Yes…. From Jeremiah. 8 out of 10 6 out of 10 6 out of 10 5 out of 10 5 out of 10 Ill see if I can do the same from other analysts in the days to come. By the way, I tried to send you a private message. It was blocked to me. Would you like all of our discussions public, or would you be willing to open PMs to me? Either is fine. Up to you.
  13. Well, if the Colts try to move up, it’ll cost a 3 and likely a Day Three pick. Thats expensive and would potentially prevent the Colts from filling certain positions thru the draft. I suppose it’s possible.
  14. Today
  15. Yeah it’s not like that was an awful time…. Also those defense had talent. I mean Dwight Freeney just went into the hall of fame. Robert Mathis could very well, Bob Sanders was a DPOY. Bethea and June weren’t exactly chumps back there. No they didn’t have as much talent as the offense but saying they had no talent is a reach.
  16. I’d love to see you tell Buckner to his face he has no talent (which you implied by saying the defense had no talent). They might need more talent but saying they have no talent is an over exaggeration.
  17. U r intent on building a team with an offense but having a defense that has no talent. Welcome to Manning 2.0
  18. FYI, for anyone that did not already see this: Ballard.s Pre-Draft Press Conference is tomorrow at 12:00 PM on Colts.com
  19. I’ve been thinking about Trey Taylor too. 9.33 RAS. Good size, productive, and guaranteed to be high character out of the USAF Academy…
  20. If we draft a 4.5 corner in the first Houston will win the division
  21. I generally add .05 to hand times because I feel like they tend to be home cooked. Not saying that's the right way to do it, but I think there's reason to be skeptical of the non-Combine times. In this case, that would make DeJean's time more like 4.48. Based on what I watched, I thought he'd run about 4.5. I agree that his long speed and quickness are a step below what a top tier corner should have, but he's very explosive, tough, instinctive, great ball skills, etc. I see him as a Day 2 prospect, and more of a nickel / strong safety than a boundary corner, even in our zone defense.
  22. SportsBetting. listed their betting odds for which positions are most likely to be selected by each of the 32 NFL teams in the first round next Thursday. So, what do they think is most likely to happen for the Colts? Cornerback: +120 Wide Receiver: +250 Tight End: +275 Defensive Line/Edge: +700
  23. Trade back to add another Day 2 pick. Plenty of good WRs and CBs in the 20-25 range…
  1. Load more activity