Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not really. There's a theory that Ballard wants to draft an OL high because he said it's important to protect the QB, and Richardson was hurt last year. And the counter was that Richardson's injury/s probably aren't about the level of OL protection, and drafting an OL high wouldn't address that concern.
  3. I'm thinking if we can trade to 8 or 9 and draft Odunze , we should do it if the price is reasonable. The value chart shows giving up P 15 and P 46 is the perfect number. Probably won't do it and I would think 2025 2nd for a 2024 4th added to the deal would make it work . That of coarse would depend on Atlanta or Chicago wanting to move to 15 . Obviously , as we all know , it takes 2 to make a trade.
  4. I can too. And that will tell us everything we need to know about how the view him. It will tell us their feelings on the tight end room, and what direction they pick from there will tell us even more. but if they take him at 15, we won’t know much about what might have happened, as they will be landing someone they had rated highly and fell to them.
  5. That is a very inaccurate description of what happened. At this point it’s history and doesn’t need to be revisited but I will say Chloe adds value to this board and should be and is by most encouraged to post, even if people don’t always agree with her.
  6. My response was in regards to another posted suggesting that the Colts need to get the pick right when it comes to picking a WR. I agree with you .
  7. Today
  8. The ghost of Joel Buchsbaum makes the Colts 1st round selection in Detroit.
  9. Ballard Mafia? I think I may be among those. 😂 Seriously, there is no reason for anyone to go after any member. There is no reason to ridicule or bait people. Some here do that. All sides have to keep in mind that when people are silenced, you lose what makes this forum great. Exchanging different ideas makes the forum more fun. Imagine if everyone wrote the same opinions and thoughts. It would be boring. All the best on the draft! (If Ballard drafts Bowers, will you join Ballard Mafia? )
  10. Colts stay put at 15 and they will draft Brock Bowers.
  11. Bonus: I will abstain Round 1, Pick 15: A.) Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia B.) Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo C.) Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama Round 2, Pick 46: A.) Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas B.) Braden Fiske, DL, Florida State C.) Ennis Rakestraw, CB, Missouri Round 3, Pick 82: A.) Adisa Issac, EDGE, Penn State B.) Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas C.) Calen Bullock, S, USC Round 4, Pick 117: A.) Jarvis Brownlee Jr, CB, Louisville B.) Devontez Walker, WR, North Carolina C.) Malik Mustapha, S, Wake Forest Round 5, Pick 151: A.) Nelson Ceaser, DL, Houston B.) Blake Watson, RB, Memphis C.) Jaylan Ford, LB, Texas Round 6, Pick 191: A.) Garrett Greenfield, OT, South Dakota State B.) Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois C.) Tyrone Tracy, RB, Purdue Round 7, Pick 234: A.) Ramel Kayton, WR, Tennessee B.) Dalton Tucker, OG, Marshall C.) Mark Perry, S, TCU
  12. I did not vote, as I really don't have a favorite. I guess whoever the Vikings draft will be my favorite, especially if we do not trade up for him. The Vikings like Maye. I would be okay with him or Daniels or McCarthy. Experts love McCarthy. Many Vikings fans do too. Why don't Colts fan think highly of McCarthy?
  13. I am all for a D player. If the top D players r gone at 15. I could live with Bowers as I think he is going to be special. Lol. Maybe than the Ballard Mafia would themselves take him for a car ride lol??
  14. I will say this. I think if Bowers falls, I could see KC trading up.
  15. Could u imagine if Bowers was there and he traded back???lol
  16. No. You go get him if he’s close. No. You go get him if he’s close. No. You go get him if he’s close.
  17. Give AR a Real Tight-end!!! Please!!!!! If Bowers is there, we will take him!!!!! Ballard and the scouts know he is the future!!!
  18. If he is not skeptical about our corners, then he had no reason being a GM.
  19. That is not a popular opinion here. Some love Kirk as if he did so much for us. Keenum won 13 regular season games for the Vikings in 2017 with a tiny fraction of what Kirk was paid. Anyway, let's keep this to draft related stuff. Who are your sleepers in this draft? Who do you think will be the QB of the future for the Vikes? I'm really nervous about this draft. 😂
  20. I’ve thought it was the need all along. I incorrectly got my hopes up that we’d target one of the free agents so that we were going into this draft with the ability to feel confident about luxury picks and true bpa’s. That didn’t even remotely come close to happening. So I’m with you on that…
  21. I have said from the beginning that safety was the biggest need on the D. BUt I have been beaten down on that So......
  22. Also. Amon St. Brown just reset the WR market. You can bet JJ and Hill and maybe Chase going to get +$30mill/yr
  23. I don’t disagree. But if the scouting department and Shane Steichen see Bowers as far better than the receiver options and he’s right there dangling in our faces, I’m not sure I see a better option, realistically. If they don’t value him like I would think they do… then I would prefer them to trade down and draft a receiver/add picks (to draft a defensive back later on)
  1. Load more activity