Indianapolis Colts

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Useless. Aside from his 15 sack season, he's been below average for the most part.
  3. Sorry....but you're overstating how bad Garoppolo's supporting cast is. George Kittle is an excellent all-around TE, and the 49ers have a very solid committee of RBs in Tevin Coleman, Matt Brieda and Raheem Mostert. They shredded through the Aaron Donald-led Rams defense last week and have the 2nd rated rushing attack in the NFL.....so their O-line can't be that bad either. And behind it all....Kyle Shanahan is an excellent play caller, as well. They're also #2 in total defense.... #1 in pass and #6 in rushing. I can see why one might give the nod to Garroppolo at this point but I don't agree that there is THAT large a degree of separation in talent and capability between he and Brissett....and Jimmy G is hardly the only reason the 49ers are 5-0. For me....Brissett is in the "wait and see" category....so the balance of this season will tell us a lot.
  4. I'm sure Quenton Nelson would be happy to see him.
  5. So lemme see if I get this straight.....the Jets are trying to force a player, at a position where upper body strength is at a premium and whose primary function is to pound open holes for Leveon Bell and to help keep Sam Darnold from getting maimed..... to play with a torn labrum? This is an illustration of the generational stupidity and instability of the NY Jets.
  6. I have a kind of weird/off topic thought, but I wonder if Reich doesn't really want to bring up a young (rookie) QB. I mean, he's not a young HC by any means, I think he's one of the 5 oldest coaches actually. I'm curious if he's kind of tying himself to Brissett. Nobody really talks about how much longer Reich will coach but hey, when he took the job he could very well have been in the mindset of coaching throughout Luck's tenure if that. I know, it's just a random/rambling thought, but I almost wonder if he's all in with Brissett now that Luck is done.
  7. And yet when he finally got an organization that puts the best talent around him he has ever had in his career he quits not wanting to go through a rehab on an injury that the front office admits was small potatoes compared to what he went through with the shoulder. I don’t really see the other generational talents listed doing that. Not Peyton, not Brady, etc. Luck had his best shot to live up to all that hype and bailed on it. I’m not giving him elite/generational status for that.
  8. I've been on this forum long enough to know the right answer is Chad Kelly.
  9. Let's c after New England. Bill has a way of bringing young qbs back to earth. If Patriots beat them like 40 to 3, it will b interesting what people will say bout Darnold
  10. Today
  11. I'm not familiar with details. However, while the team can fine for a player not following the team decisions, if he has doctor(s) that say he isn't in any condition to go out and play as the team demands... then the player has the advantage; IMHO. I'll look up and keep tabs on this one...
  12. Ryan leaf was drafted second . Jamarcus Russell was drafted first
  13. I’ve tried but never have been able to get through an entire episode, I agree it could be generational. I find them pretty annoying, but I just chalk it up as different strokes for different folks
  14. I'd use our 1st and one of our 2nds to get Herbert or Burrow, but I wouldn't mortgage future 1s. Tua is not my style. Love is throwing too many INTs, but in his defense, 3 of his INTs were against LSU. Hard to judge him given the scheme, conference, and situation he's playing in. I'd use one of our 2nds on him though. I do think he's got some skillz.
  15. Jacoby I think makes the team better than luck did over all. I love luck but he was too nice of a guy and never really held his line accountable for terrible blocking in past seasons, never held his running backs accountable for missing running lanes, and never held his receivers accountable for drops. Jacoby does that which makes the team around him play better. He may not have the arm or the physical attributes Andrew had but he has the mentality of a franchise qb.
  16. You said a whole lot of nothing. Obviously I knew that Farley was brought in before being cut. So what was your point? You just disagreed with my opinion. Np but you haven't made any relavent contribution to the post. "Sweet baby jesus" why though?
  17. Very easy. And I've seen them all play since him. So it's easy for me. Just because you haven't seen him play doesn't disqualify him. To suggest any players from an earlier era were not smart enough to handle today's game is ridiculous. There heads would explode. Nonsense. I will take Unitas in his prime any day. And I would bet many of today's QB's would have a tougher time doing well playing under the old rules from the 50's and 60's including Brady. The new rules make it much easier for the QB's to gather stats and throw TD passes today. Unitas would love to play with these rules. A far cry from what it was like to be a QB in the 50's and 60's. No hesitation it's Unitas for me.
  18. He'd have to last 4 quarters, and I'm not sure he would.
  19. Colts NFL Gameday is back! A Battle Of The AFC South divisional showdown in Downtown Indianapolis as our 3-2 Colts host the first place and 4-2 Houston Texans at Colts have won 4 of the last five meetings over the Texans, including the upsetting the Texans 21-7 in the 2018 AFC Wild Card Game at NRG Stadium in Houston last January, also the first postseason meeting between the teams. Colts defense will be on the lookout to contain the Texans potent offense, lead by QB DeShaun Watson and WR DeAndre Hopkins. Colts offense lead by QB Jacoby Brissett, RB Marlon Mack, and WR T.Y. Hilton also will try to go through the Texans defense, lead by DE J.J. Watt. However, Colts Head Coach Frank Reich announced the rookie WR Parris Campbell, defensive lineman Tyquan Lewis, and cornerback Kenny Moore will not play the Texans game because of their injuries. Also doubtful status for Safety Malik Hooker, and CB Pierre Desir, DE Justin Houston, and G Quenton Nelson, all four players are listed questionable and gametime decision to play Sunday. Indianapolis also leads the all-time series Houston with their 27-8-0 record, including the 2018 AFC Wild Card Game, in today's 36th all-time meeting. Greg Gumbel and former NFL QB Trent Green are announcing the live TV commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Melanie Collins for The NFL On CBS's early single header game, seen in Texas. Charlotte, NC, portions of Illinois and Kentucky, and in Indiana, including WTTV CBS Channel 4 in Indianapolis, all stations seen live on HD. Mostly sunny skies at 67 degrees is the local gamecast inside Lucas Oil Stadium (the building), for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 54% humidity, and mils southwest winds at 2 miles per hour. Head Linesman Tony Corrente leads his NFL officiating crew to supervise the live game action on the field between the Colts and Texans. Both the Colts and Texans players, their coaching and team support staffs, and all NFL teams during their games throughout October, may continue to wear NFL-authorized pink colored team apparel on the playing field and in the sidelines to support the NFL's annual 'A Crucial Catch' campaign, to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and the survivors. NO injuries to both the Colts and Texans players, and hope to win their second game at LOS. Go Blue Horseshoe, and LET'S GO COLTS!!! 2019 Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Preview And Fan Info, Team Injury Reports, Live NFL Game Centers, NFL On CBS Early Single Header Game TV Distribution Map In Green, And NFL's Crucial Catch Links: https://colts.com/news/indianapolis-colts-vs-houston-texans-how-to-watch-week-7-october-20-2019 https://www.colts.com/game-day/ https://www.colts.com/team/injury-report/ https://www.houstontexans.com/team/injury-report/ https://www.colts.com/game-day/2019/reg-week7/texans-at-colts/ https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019102005/2019/REG7/texans@colts https://506sports.com/ https://www.nfl.com/crucialcatch
  20. Wait and see with Brissett. I’m waiting to see him have those signature moments that Luck had. Those moments where he wills the team to a victory after being down or makes an incredible throw when we need it.
  21. @Lucky Colts Fan The 1992 Cowboys would tear them apart, you know it and I know it. Too big and strong up front. Emmitt would gain 100 yards on that Steel Curtain like it was nothing.
  1. Load more activity