Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wouldn't say Lawrence has worked out at all. He has really underwhelmed for a supposed can't miss prospect.
  3. You don’t have to be sorry for sharing your opinion but others can and will respond to your opinion with theirs and they might not agree with you. That doesn’t mean you can’t post yours and I don’t think anyone here even suggested you can’t.
  4. Don't remember much of him as a kid besides the altercation with Mel Kiper. Know he drafted Marshall Faulk and was the GM of the Colts for that 95 Colts team with Jim Harbaugh. He brought me a lot of laughs roasting Mel Kiper. RIP Bill!
  5. Ballard’s pressers used to be appointment TV. I made it through about 4 minutes of this one. That was enough.
  6. Okay then. I'm sorry for sharing my opinion on my favorite football team that others also seem to share (probably for a good reason) on a football forum.
  7. The only one I may dispute is Arnold. He has lot of good tape just the 4.5 fourty for a corner is not a time that gets him into the 1st round
  8. Not sure why I'm saying this - likely because I am fresh off a happy hour. But I freaking love DFo. I've watched him since he was in HS pretty closely. Him and Arik Armstead were in the same recruiting class. AA was looked at as a generational OT prospect while DFo was a good but not great DT. They both were immediately in the 2 deep at Oregon, but DFo was better from the first snap, both as 34 DEs. DFo stayed an extra year and played something like 90 snaps a game as a SR. I'm blabbering, but he's been such a joy to watch for the last decade plus Side note- if we get Troy Franklin I'm going to lose my s%&#. And if it happens I'll tell my story of his dad and younger brother at a BBQ joint after his 2nd college game
  9. dah, people need to stop complaining about her contract. The WNBA has not been profitable but people feel they should pay players more?
  10. QB: Williams Daniels Maye McCarthy WR: Harrison Odunze Nabers TE: Bowers OT: Alt Fuaga Latham Fashanu Fautanu DL: Latu Turner Verse Newton Murphy CB: Mitchell Wiggins Arnold
  11. I would say the odds we trade back out of the first round are zero. He just mentioned that they have 19-21 players with first round grades. We are guaranteed to get one of them where we pick. There are probably 10-12 BLUE chip prospects. We are lucky as many teams need a QB & OLINE ahead of us. We’ll have a ton of options at 15.
  12. So who do you think are the 19/21 players with first round grades?
  13. I do believe the Chiefs offered Hill a decent amount of money. Dolphins were willing to offer 30m a year plus draft capital. I can’t remember but I thought Hill was willing to take less from the Chiefs until the Dolphins went big and he couldn’t say no.
  14. Today
  15. That trade also had a little something to do with the QB Reid has and the TE as well. Forget their names but both are said to be well above average.
  16. That off course if Ballard traded back and cannot get my initial favs
  17. I’m thinking a trade back is most likely. I’m just hoping it’s not out of the 1st round(unless there’s a future number 1 given, then I might be okay with it)
  18. I wouldn't mind a draft of Higgins and Cooper if they were able to pull that off lol
  19. 30 for a receiver is the very near the end.
  20. Yes. I feel like we’ve agreed on this for at least a month now. It all makes too much sense for us to trade back (note: I’m not saying I agree, I’d rather hold and pick at 15). Really feels like the Colts view this draft as having about 5-8 truly elite players and then it drops off.
  21. no. Just the same thing over and over like the rest of these yayhoos on this forum. Broken records.
  22. I agree. Unless an offensive weapon is BPA, I would prefer the Colts go defense or OL if everyone is graded really close
  23. And it's not really working out for the teams that do make that trade. To me, u make a trade for a receiver if u have most of theteam behind u to make a push. Colts have holes on defense.
  24. It was also 13yrs ago. The trend since has been to trade for an established receiver. Hill, Adams, Diggs, Jones, Brown, Hopkins, Cooks, Beckham Jr etc all have been blockbuster trades. The Falcons trading two 1st, a 2nd and a 4th for a rookie is by far the exception.
  25. Tobin did an excellent job...r.i.p
  1. Load more activity